Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 189 190
Sorry but this "Update" to the game is very stupid
Sorry but this "Update" to the game is very stupid
This is Amazing!!! I Love the options!!!!
This is Amazing!!! I Love the options!!!!
I think I might be missing something, I don't quite understand the point of this.
So we can put our dragons to sleep but don't get anything from the site for having anymore like we do when they are awake? Also being asleep doesn't do anything positive for the dragon vs being awake?
Isn't this a bad thing?
I don't mean to be rude, I just don't understand the reasoning behind this. :/
I think I might be missing something, I don't quite understand the point of this.
So we can put our dragons to sleep but don't get anything from the site for having anymore like we do when they are awake? Also being asleep doesn't do anything positive for the dragon vs being awake?
Isn't this a bad thing?
I don't mean to be rude, I just don't understand the reasoning behind this. :/
I'm loving the lair revamp way more than I thought I would. Nice job :)
I'm loving the lair revamp way more than I thought I would. Nice job :)
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png

Finally getting my thoughts on this out. :)

I think the staff has done an amazing job. So much functionality! I have a few lovely dragons that have no role in my lore lair but I just like looking at, so now I can put them in the hibernal den and clear up space. The lair tabs are going to be great for organizing my subclans, too. The filter is super cool, though I haven't actually found a use for it yet. Do you think you could add coli team dragons to it? And maybe unnamed dragons?

I agree with others that the lair display could use tweaking. Smaller energy bars, larger dragon images, please. The familiar heart also looks a little weird to me--too pink and shiny and in your face. Bring back Mr. Squirrel!

I'm fine with the quest/gems alternatives for getting den slots. It gives us two different options, and honestly, it's perfectly reasonable to make it a challenge to get large numbers of slots.

Overall, I think this is a great update, and I'm sure the staff will address as many of our concerns as it's feasible for them to fix. Kudos!

Finally getting my thoughts on this out. :)

I think the staff has done an amazing job. So much functionality! I have a few lovely dragons that have no role in my lore lair but I just like looking at, so now I can put them in the hibernal den and clear up space. The lair tabs are going to be great for organizing my subclans, too. The filter is super cool, though I haven't actually found a use for it yet. Do you think you could add coli team dragons to it? And maybe unnamed dragons?

I agree with others that the lair display could use tweaking. Smaller energy bars, larger dragon images, please. The familiar heart also looks a little weird to me--too pink and shiny and in your face. Bring back Mr. Squirrel!

I'm fine with the quest/gems alternatives for getting den slots. It gives us two different options, and honestly, it's perfectly reasonable to make it a challenge to get large numbers of slots.

Overall, I think this is a great update, and I'm sure the staff will address as many of our concerns as it's feasible for them to fix. Kudos!
MmSftql.png
This is such an incredible and needed update. I am absolutely in love [emoji=guardian love] the energy bars could probably do with being made a little bit smaller and the image of the dragon itself a bit bigger, but that's a very minor note. I'm so happy with this website!
This is such an incredible and needed update. I am absolutely in love

the energy bars could probably do with being made a little bit smaller and the image of the dragon itself a bit bigger, but that's a very minor note.

I'm so happy with this website!
Light-Network.png MJ9l4Y5.jpg
Thank you. This is wonderful.
Thank you. This is wonderful.
i'm so happy with the new updates! it'd may take a bit to get used to the new layout, but i think all the changes were definitely positive!! [emoji=guardian star]
i'm so happy with the new updates! it'd may take a bit to get used to the new layout, but i think all the changes were definitely positive!!
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
@AnpuRa

The hibernal den is where you can put the dragons you like but don't necessarily want in your main lair anymore, but you don't want to exalt them. You put them there and they don't eat any of your food stores, but you can still arrange them the way you want, dress them the way you want, and edit their bios and apply genes/scrolls to them. You just cant breed them, sell them on the AH, (or through the crossroads) or use them in the coli
@AnpuRa

The hibernal den is where you can put the dragons you like but don't necessarily want in your main lair anymore, but you don't want to exalt them. You put them there and they don't eat any of your food stores, but you can still arrange them the way you want, dress them the way you want, and edit their bios and apply genes/scrolls to them. You just cant breed them, sell them on the AH, (or through the crossroads) or use them in the coli
New Inventory on the AH!
i'm so excited! i've been pretty inactive here. this is the update that'll get me re-invested for sure. i've been waiting to partition my fodder dragons off from the rest for forever
i'm so excited! i've been pretty inactive here. this is the update that'll get me re-invested for sure. i've been waiting to partition my fodder dragons off from the rest for forever
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 189 190