Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done!!
ON HOLD!!

I have 4,000,000 Treasure and I'm looking for Gems. Currency swap rate I'm looking for is 1:950.

Please be sure you have at least 100 Gems+ to trade with before poking me, thank you for understanding!

Currently offline
ON HOLD!!

I have 4,000,000 Treasure and I'm looking for Gems. Currency swap rate I'm looking for is 1:950.

Please be sure you have at least 100 Gems+ to trade with before poking me, thank you for understanding!

Currently offline
Leaving, slowly selling off my dragons and items. Seeking Gems/Treasure only.
Bump
Bump
@RamzaCrescent
I'll be getting 30k gems from an auction when the winner goes online later today. would you mind holding the full 4 mill treasure for me for 4210 gems? they should be sending the gems over very soon uvu
@RamzaCrescent
I'll be getting 30k gems from an auction when the winner goes online later today. would you mind holding the full 4 mill treasure for me for 4210 gems? they should be sending the gems over very soon uvu
@Noodless

Yeah I can hold on to my treasure for you. Just send a crossroads when you get the Gems and I'll send you my Treasure ASAP. ^^
@Noodless

Yeah I can hold on to my treasure for you. Just send a crossroads when you get the Gems and I'll send you my Treasure ASAP. ^^
@RamzaCrescent
Thanks, I'll send the CR as soon as I see that I got the gems uvu
@RamzaCrescent
Thanks, I'll send the CR as soon as I see that I got the gems uvu
got the gems, setting up the CR right now! uvu
got the gems, setting up the CR right now! uvu