Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Refund Not Being Refunded...
I purchased some gems during the Google Wallet fiasco, and this morning (7am EST) recived an email from Google Wallet saying my purchase has been refunded.

However, no money has been refunded to my bank account. I find this disturbing as the purchase was withdrawn immediately last night. It is now after 4pm EST, and still nothing from Google Wallet has appeared in my account.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Is there a waiting period for a refund, or is this another Google Wallet issue?

I have already sent a message to the Devs via "contact us", but thought that this might garner some more attention since they seem to be very active here and this involves real money.

I am very interested in re-purchasing the gems through Paypal, but am unable to do so until my Google Wallet purchase has returned the money to my account.
I purchased some gems during the Google Wallet fiasco, and this morning (7am EST) recived an email from Google Wallet saying my purchase has been refunded.

However, no money has been refunded to my bank account. I find this disturbing as the purchase was withdrawn immediately last night. It is now after 4pm EST, and still nothing from Google Wallet has appeared in my account.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Is there a waiting period for a refund, or is this another Google Wallet issue?

I have already sent a message to the Devs via "contact us", but thought that this might garner some more attention since they seem to be very active here and this involves real money.

I am very interested in re-purchasing the gems through Paypal, but am unable to do so until my Google Wallet purchase has returned the money to my account.
usually it takes a few days.
usually it takes a few days.
Having gotten refunds via Google in the past is usually takes 48 hours before it comes back and is useable again. If it's not, I'd contact Google, as the refund part is handled by them and not FR staff after the fact.
Having gotten refunds via Google in the past is usually takes 48 hours before it comes back and is useable again. If it's not, I'd contact Google, as the refund part is handled by them and not FR staff after the fact.
Asis - Fantasy webcomic
Our apologies that the transaction did not go through smoothly.

We were refunding several of the google wallet borked-purchases this morning. I'm going to hazard that we've refunded you on our end, and its now in google's hands to release the money to you, which may take a couple hours to a couple days.

The contact form or messaging Akiri is the best way to get ahold of us for individual cases like this, as we may need to ask you for things like your name or the e-mail you used to pay to confirm, and we're unable to do that on a public form. If you put in a contact message you should be hearing back from us within a day.

Have a great day.
Our apologies that the transaction did not go through smoothly.

We were refunding several of the google wallet borked-purchases this morning. I'm going to hazard that we've refunded you on our end, and its now in google's hands to release the money to you, which may take a couple hours to a couple days.

The contact form or messaging Akiri is the best way to get ahold of us for individual cases like this, as we may need to ask you for things like your name or the e-mail you used to pay to confirm, and we're unable to do that on a public form. If you put in a contact message you should be hearing back from us within a day.

Have a great day.