Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Logged out after short time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This has happened to me twice today.

First when I was trying to put stuff on the auction house.
Then when I was trying to post on the forums.

I use Google chrome, cookies enabled.
I also logged in via my PlayStation Vita at times. I always log off when done.
This has happened to me twice today.

First when I was trying to put stuff on the auction house.
Then when I was trying to post on the forums.

I use Google chrome, cookies enabled.
I also logged in via my PlayStation Vita at times. I always log off when done.
FujJNYK.pngQQ8mMCk.pngYfQmkss.pngdEJsgKy.pngefsf3jg.pngm9jmIZ1.pngZKOlOH8.pngfrDU1K2.pngH04qomO.pngglHysek.pnguhGnXuB.pngbS9fXLP.pngAhOJdUq.pngzq1n8HB.png
I use Firefox with cookies enabled.
This has happened to me multiple times throughout the day. I've mainly been in the coliseum and when I refresh the page; I find out that i'm logged out.
I use Firefox with cookies enabled.
This has happened to me multiple times throughout the day. I've mainly been in the coliseum and when I refresh the page; I find out that i'm logged out.
I've had this happen repeatedly on both safari and firefox.

Safari seems slightly more reliable but it still seems to happen with very short intervals, perhaps asking me to log back in every couple of minutes. It happens just between normal pages like the clan and mainpage, or the custom skins page and the forum. I've been told I'm not logged in when posting forum comments, and being logged out suddenly has actively interfered with me playing coliseum or downloading the skin psds.

I believe cookies are enabled on both and I mainly use safari but I've had to also run flight rising on firefox because I can't run ANY of the games in safari.
I've had this happen repeatedly on both safari and firefox.

Safari seems slightly more reliable but it still seems to happen with very short intervals, perhaps asking me to log back in every couple of minutes. It happens just between normal pages like the clan and mainpage, or the custom skins page and the forum. I've been told I'm not logged in when posting forum comments, and being logged out suddenly has actively interfered with me playing coliseum or downloading the skin psds.

I believe cookies are enabled on both and I mainly use safari but I've had to also run flight rising on firefox because I can't run ANY of the games in safari.
This is happening to me too. I use a quad computer and my web browser is Google Chrome. I've only been randomly logged out during the Coliseum, everywhere else is fine.
This is happening to me too. I use a quad computer and my web browser is Google Chrome. I've only been randomly logged out during the Coliseum, everywhere else is fine.
As you can see, each element has its own strengths and weaknesses...but Fire is the best! ~Iroh
I use it on my computer and iPad. I usually find I'm clicking the links on the homepage. IE, going to the forums from home.
I use it on my computer and iPad. I usually find I'm clicking the links on the homepage. IE, going to the forums from home.
to the sea and all it bears
It happens to me too, usually when I read a long page in the clan forums and click to go to the next page, it tells me I can't look at it because I'm not logged in. More specifically, it gives me a 404, but I assume that's because it logged me out. I'm using firefox, with cookies enabled I think.
It happens to me too, usually when I read a long page in the clan forums and click to go to the next page, it tells me I can't look at it because I'm not logged in. More specifically, it gives me a 404, but I assume that's because it logged me out. I'm using firefox, with cookies enabled I think.
den0ab.png
I've been using Google Chrome and my All-in-One Pavilion 23 computer only. It normally logs me off when I'm looking around the forums or posting. It's rather frustrating to say the least.
I've been using Google Chrome and my All-in-One Pavilion 23 computer only. It normally logs me off when I'm looking around the forums or posting. It's rather frustrating to say the least.
LDICVbr.gif!time to dance!y3NW8md.gif!time to dance!1sAnyd1.gif
I'm being logged out constantly, every five minutes or so :/ I'm using chrome with cookies enabled on my home computer right now... but I have to say that it seems to be better much then my iphone so far! My ipone is obviously safari, and I have cookies enabled there as well. I'm also not changing windows when this happens either? I'll be playing a game and it will just log me out.
I'm being logged out constantly, every five minutes or so :/ I'm using chrome with cookies enabled on my home computer right now... but I have to say that it seems to be better much then my iphone so far! My ipone is obviously safari, and I have cookies enabled there as well. I'm also not changing windows when this happens either? I'll be playing a game and it will just log me out.
tumblr_ms0r2aY23j1rs7uz7o1_250.png
I switch in between firefox and chorme, because sometimes chrome likes to pretend that this site doesn't exist. I also have youtube open to listen to music.
I switch in between firefox and chorme, because sometimes chrome likes to pretend that this site doesn't exist. I also have youtube open to listen to music.
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
Thank you for continuing to provide information, everyone! Do many of you find this happening when going to/from the main site index page? (Like clicking the Flight Rising logo). AKA:
  • Being somewhere and clicking the Flight Rising logo to return to the index.
  • Being on the Flight Rising index, then clicking to go somewhere.
Thank you for continuing to provide information, everyone! Do many of you find this happening when going to/from the main site index page? (Like clicking the Flight Rising logo). AKA:
  • Being somewhere and clicking the Flight Rising logo to return to the index.
  • Being on the Flight Rising index, then clicking to go somewhere.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9