Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Squishington's Training (Waitlist:3)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47
@Kargi Hi! I was wondering if you did 15-25? If so what would be the cost?
@Kargi Hi! I was wondering if you did 15-25? If so what would be the cost?
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
@Kargi Quick question. For Jethro, once I have the eliminate for him, which stone do I cover it with? He has Shred, Rally, Haste, and Sap.
@Kargi Quick question. For Jethro, once I have the eliminate for him, which stone do I cover it with? He has Shred, Rally, Haste, and Sap.
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion
You'll want to override Shred :)
@PoetryInMotion
You'll want to override Shred :)
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Immortalis
I do, indeed!

15 - 25 is 263k or 328G c:
@Immortalis
I do, indeed!

15 - 25 is 263k or 328G c:
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi Sounds good!
@Kargi Sounds good!
W5idAr0.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3844127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38442/3844127_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Squishington[/b] [i]flutters his wings and settles in betwen Adrian and Habren, bumping their shoulders as they watch the last sunset together in the Mire. It had been an intense few days of training and Psywurm skinning. Lessons were taught on the healing properties of Kamaitachi Claws. "They say that amongst the types of fish, the mightiest is the Swordfish..." Squishington pauses, "but I know that is not the case. The mightiest predator is obviosuly the Penfish!"[/i][/center] @Habren Please check your crossroads, and thank you for enrolling your dragons with Squishington c:

3844127_350.png

Squishington flutters his wings and settles in betwen Adrian and Habren, bumping their shoulders as they watch the last sunset together in the Mire. It had been an intense few days of training and Psywurm skinning. Lessons were taught on the healing properties of Kamaitachi Claws. "They say that amongst the types of fish, the mightiest is the Swordfish..." Squishington pauses, "but I know that is not the case. The mightiest predator is obviosuly the Penfish!"

@Habren
Please check your crossroads, and thank you for enrolling your dragons with Squishington c:
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi would you level 6 fodder to level 10 and what would be the total if you do?
@Kargi would you level 6 fodder to level 10 and what would be the total if you do?
G5Ovnmj.png
@Kargi

Me again! I have a Skydancer that I would like levelled to 25 and statted as a healer.

Are you able to take him?

Cheers
xsterekz
@Kargi

Me again! I have a Skydancer that I would like levelled to 25 and statted as a healer.

Are you able to take him?

Cheers
xsterekz
gladekeeperplacesbanner.gif
@sterekz
Hey! Not a problem :) Did you have a healer build in mind?
@sterekz
Hey! Not a problem :) Did you have a healer build in mind?
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi

I was thinking the Culex build? Is that okay?

I'll send him over with stones etc
@Kargi

I was thinking the Culex build? Is that okay?

I'll send him over with stones etc
gladekeeperplacesbanner.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47