Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Aromatic Adornments
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 65
now our dragons can smell nice
now our dragons can smell nice
0ztpH.gifQdTmP.gifDI05o.giftQlAk.gif0pbpz.gifynwEF.gif2cKEJ.gif2cKEJ.gif
Ohhh this is all so cute...
Ohhh this is all so cute...
oh don't mind me
200.gif
ooooohhhh maybe i can put some on party ^^
ooooohhhh maybe i can put some on party ^^
Very cool
Very cool
dhJpGiJ.gif
looking cool
looking cool
kengee3_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yxi.png
This is amazing
This is amazing
Very nice :)
Very nice :)
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

FLOWERS!

I love the upcoming revamp! It looks amazing! Congrats to the FR Team!
FLOWERS!

I love the upcoming revamp! It looks amazing! Congrats to the FR Team!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
i won't bug about this more than once, sorry! but @Xhaztol @undel - would you be able to let us know if the difference in the daisy apparel is an error, or the direction you're taking the set? it's a pretty drastic change! i use the daisy crown on a huge number of my dragons, and would like to know if i need to start saving their images etc if we're expecting a later update to this much darker brown-yellow with forest green color palette, rather than the soft white and yellow-green. or on the other side of the coin, whether or not we should expect the just-released daisy apparel to be updated to the correct colors at a later time, if this really is a matter of the wrong layers having been visible while saving the apparel file (i wondered if part of the marigold set's highlights were accidentally selected while exporting the .png).
i won't bug about this more than once, sorry! but @Xhaztol @undel - would you be able to let us know if the difference in the daisy apparel is an error, or the direction you're taking the set? it's a pretty drastic change! i use the daisy crown on a huge number of my dragons, and would like to know if i need to start saving their images etc if we're expecting a later update to this much darker brown-yellow with forest green color palette, rather than the soft white and yellow-green. or on the other side of the coin, whether or not we should expect the just-released daisy apparel to be updated to the correct colors at a later time, if this really is a matter of the wrong layers having been visible while saving the apparel file (i wondered if part of the marigold set's highlights were accidentally selected while exporting the .png).
tumblr_o0rhc9oHcs1t0t62io1_500.gif
Excellent, I love it all!
Excellent, I love it all!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 65