Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Owned familiars list/bonding page
It took me 35 minutes of monotonous clicking to bond with my familiars today and I'm not even sure I didn't miss any. I feel like this could be better.

To me, there are 2 main problems with the current familiar bonding system:
  1. Between visiting profile pages, changing familiars, and actually bonding with the familiars, you have to click twice per familiar. Three times if you count the pop-up. This doesn't seem like much, but it adds up quickly when you have many familiars, especially since each click loads or reloads an entire page.
  2. It's hard to keep track of which familiars already been bonded with. At best, this is a minor nuisance. At worst, it can make things downright infuriating. It also basically forces you to bond with all familiars in a single sitting by making picking up where you left off needlessly difficult.

What if, instead of the current system, we had a "Menagerie" page that was like a lair for familiars? If you put a button under each familiar's picture on the grid that we could click on to bond with the familiar, that would streamline the bonding process by a lot. Having the button display as deactivated if the familiar has already been bonded with would also do a lot to cut down on the confusion and frustration.
It took me 35 minutes of monotonous clicking to bond with my familiars today and I'm not even sure I didn't miss any. I feel like this could be better.

To me, there are 2 main problems with the current familiar bonding system:
  1. Between visiting profile pages, changing familiars, and actually bonding with the familiars, you have to click twice per familiar. Three times if you count the pop-up. This doesn't seem like much, but it adds up quickly when you have many familiars, especially since each click loads or reloads an entire page.
  2. It's hard to keep track of which familiars already been bonded with. At best, this is a minor nuisance. At worst, it can make things downright infuriating. It also basically forces you to bond with all familiars in a single sitting by making picking up where you left off needlessly difficult.

What if, instead of the current system, we had a "Menagerie" page that was like a lair for familiars? If you put a button under each familiar's picture on the grid that we could click on to bond with the familiar, that would streamline the bonding process by a lot. Having the button display as deactivated if the familiar has already been bonded with would also do a lot to cut down on the confusion and frustration.
xpP2XdL.png
Seconded
Seconded
I would rather be able to bond through the lair page itself. With being able to have 60 dragons per page in the upcoming lair tabs revamp, that would be far fewer clicking through pages, and it would still require the familiars to be attached to a dragon.

To help with determining if the familiar has been bonded already, the little squirrel icon could be greyed out or have a little slash through it or some way once it is bonded.
I would rather be able to bond through the lair page itself. With being able to have 60 dragons per page in the upcoming lair tabs revamp, that would be far fewer clicking through pages, and it would still require the familiars to be attached to a dragon.

To help with determining if the familiar has been bonded already, the little squirrel icon could be greyed out or have a little slash through it or some way once it is bonded.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png