Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Specialty Items Reference v2 [Peacock]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@TwilightStars You are correct, I'm running late due to being ill @-@ I'll send a ping as soon as I'm able, and Happy NotN in the meantime!
@TwilightStars You are correct, I'm running late due to being ill @-@ I'll send a ping as soon as I'm able, and Happy NotN in the meantime!
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.png
[i]Pinglist:[/i] @RandyPandy @Jeweltone @Sachqua @Fluffypuppy77 @jadeturtle13 @TwilightStars [item=vista: spectral shroud][item=vista: eye see you][item=vista: dreary dirge] Night of the Nocturne is back and bringing three new vistas, plus a whole bunch else! Grab 'em and the returning loot while you can!
Pinglist: @RandyPandy @Jeweltone @Sachqua @Fluffypuppy77 @jadeturtle13 @TwilightStars

Vista: Spectral Shroud Vista: Eye See You Vista: Dreary Dirge

Night of the Nocturne is back and bringing three new vistas, plus a whole bunch else! Grab 'em and the returning loot while you can!
could you add me to the ping list? also very helpful thread!
could you add me to the ping list? also very helpful thread!
Howdy! I'm a 25 y.o. black furry artist who does USD comms

I love preview.gif chickens

(WANT SOME ART OF YOUR FURRY OC? )
@ladybirb Of course! Added, and thank you!
@ladybirb Of course! Added, and thank you!
@dPalindrome New gene! :D It's 150k, not sure about the rarity yet, but possibly Common given it's price? [item=tertiary gene: peacock]
@dPalindrome
New gene! :D
It's 150k, not sure about the rarity yet, but possibly Common given it's price?

Tertiary Gene: Peacock
[i]Pinglist:[/i] @RandyPandy @Jeweltone @Sachqua @Fluffypuppy77 @jadeturtle13 @TwilightStars @ladybirb [item=tertiary gene: peacock] Thank you so much for reminding me, @RandyPandy! Yes, there is a new gene, Peacock! It's confirmed for Common rarity, thank you @Straif for testing it twice and catching the mistake early ;w;
Pinglist: @RandyPandy @Jeweltone @Sachqua @Fluffypuppy77 @jadeturtle13 @TwilightStars @ladybirb

Tertiary Gene: Peacock

Thank you so much for reminding me, @RandyPandy! Yes, there is a new gene, Peacock! It's confirmed for Common rarity, thank you @Straif for testing it twice and catching the mistake early ;w;
@terminaleternity
@terminaleternity
Kris/Phlox
Hungry Hatchlings Food bank
Lotsa gaolers shack
TE free bios & graphics
pumpkaboo_pixel_art__by_thelunarcrash-d6pakoo.png Other shops
HHFB Donor Raffle
TE Art portfolio
TE bio shop
@dPalindrome