1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 128 129
joing dragon cave. It's a necessity in joining the forums
joing dragon cave. It's a necessity in joining the forums
XSTEf.gifvWggu.gif
YyB0n.gifMsN0e.gifxpXwR.gifJtKrE.gif
WMS3e.gifWGZTf.gif
q1eJn.gifeIcdE.gif
@Eliriel

8 times a day: breakfast, second breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, early dinner, dinner, and midnight snack.

What happens if my dragons lose all their HP in the coliseum?
@Eliriel

8 times a day: breakfast, second breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, early dinner, dinner, and midnight snack.

What happens if my dragons lose all their HP in the coliseum?
I8zy0qn.png
@Togekill

They die forever so you should only fight with exalts in coli and the only way to max level a dragon is to play in Coli for three days straight with no food or water.

What is "lore?"
@Togekill

They die forever so you should only fight with exalts in coli and the only way to max level a dragon is to play in Coli for three days straight with no food or water.

What is "lore?"
K7VDc51.png
A life is a journey, a journey is a story, a story is a treasure. (Motto of Clan Troubadour)

*I send and am happy to receive in character PMs!*
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
@LadyTroubadour

"Lore" is the brother of android Commander Data in the sequel series to Star Trek, Star Trek: Next Generation.

How can I make treasure more quickly??
@LadyTroubadour

"Lore" is the brother of android Commander Data in the sequel series to Star Trek, Star Trek: Next Generation.

How can I make treasure more quickly??
iuEBSJ3.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
o7ZCFYm.png
CTuU1r6.png oaolHwW.png
oNrZjs5.png
gYW0j5f.png
YMPbu9R.png transcatcher.png
@Mothlight

you go on this huge adventure outside to find a sacred temple, which inside holds a ton of treasure. however you need a special key to open it and if you're adventuring for treasure then you probably don't have that key.

what is apparel?
@Mothlight

you go on this huge adventure outside to find a sacred temple, which inside holds a ton of treasure. however you need a special key to open it and if you're adventuring for treasure then you probably don't have that key.

what is apparel?
art shop | fr + 2 | she/her
21022.png
@Pringle A useless item, really, should be thrown away or thrown in Baldwin's cauldron to avoid taking up space

What should I put in my clan' s bio?
@Pringle A useless item, really, should be thrown away or thrown in Baldwin's cauldron to avoid taking up space

What should I put in my clan' s bio?
YtTJqkQ.gif66qv6M2fOtLh8XJcZmbmseLi4hwAFwM6P8AMc1fhQe1pGAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
@Distain Your password. It's a safe place where nobody can see and if you click a special place you can write public stuff.

What's a profile picture and how do I put one on?
@Distain Your password. It's a safe place where nobody can see and if you click a special place you can write public stuff.

What's a profile picture and how do I put one on?
Untitled241.png
An embodiment of your soul :))) you can set yours by doing a special ritual!

How do I trade items?
An embodiment of your soul :))) you can set yours by doing a special ritual!

How do I trade items?
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
@bluebird3

Click the red don't sign on the bottom of a player's forum post to initiate a trade. There's a 1 out of 5 chance that the trade will be initiated and the items from your hoard and the other player's will switch. The trade is random, so lock all valuables in your vault.

Next: How do I get new genes for my dragons?
@bluebird3

Click the red don't sign on the bottom of a player's forum post to initiate a trade. There's a 1 out of 5 chance that the trade will be initiated and the items from your hoard and the other player's will switch. The trade is random, so lock all valuables in your vault.

Next: How do I get new genes for my dragons?
4xd1oW3.png
@AngelOfMetal

You go to the apparel store, search "pants", and pray you'll have enough treasure for the glory that lies ahead. Or do you mean the pattern of the dragon's skin?

What's the Which Waystone?

@AngelOfMetal

You go to the apparel store, search "pants", and pray you'll have enough treasure for the glory that lies ahead. Or do you mean the pattern of the dragon's skin?

What's the Which Waystone?

10210.png I'm. Lotion :3 Trying
to get back into the forums...

Blargh !!!!! Beam of Hydration !!

g4XyQaa.pngQ0p4QGz.png
11514.png
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 128 129