Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch!
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 72 73
honestly, you guys released this at the perfect time!
honestly, you guys released this at the perfect time!
BEXx3Jf.gif"Forget the curveball Ricky, give him the heater!"
Just cloth?
Just cloth?
That shirt with the flowers is really pretty.
That shirt with the flowers is really pretty.
eg1jZa2.png
now THIS is a christmas present
now THIS is a christmas present

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
YES!!! FINALLY!!! No stupid pink or purple dragons with bows and stupid stuff on a pink shirt! These are dragon shirts I would LOVE to wear! Even though there's the one with a little pink, it's still better than those stupid girly ones at stores.
YES!!! FINALLY!!! No stupid pink or purple dragons with bows and stupid stuff on a pink shirt! These are dragon shirts I would LOVE to wear! Even though there's the one with a little pink, it's still better than those stupid girly ones at stores.
Me: You can eat a goat, you can eat a cow and you can eat a dragon. You can milk a goat, and you can milk a cow. But by no means necessary can you milk a dragon.
My Mom: Who'd want to milk a dragon.
Me: You'd be surprise. oO;
Ahhhh I love seeing draggos in non-standard poses! :D Skydancers are still the prettiest! ♥
Ahhhh I love seeing draggos in non-standard poses! :D Skydancers are still the prettiest! ♥
672.pngA little jar of happiness. It glows in the dark.
Oh, that's just perfect.
Oh, that's just perfect.
lightning.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.pngoQlTGMl.png
@Xhaztol Can these be shipped worldwide? such as the uk
@Xhaztol Can these be shipped worldwide? such as the uk
Half man, Half goth, Half crow made of Red velvet cake and Dr.Pepper.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
UJXttDL.png
UM... IF YOU CAN GET... the art of the deities from that popular series of signature banners... THAT WOULD BE REAL AWESOME. like, I'm imagining it on a bag/ backpack. Or anything at all. They look so cool.

Edited: a typo
UM... IF YOU CAN GET... the art of the deities from that popular series of signature banners... THAT WOULD BE REAL AWESOME. like, I'm imagining it on a bag/ backpack. Or anything at all. They look so cool.

Edited: a typo
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 72 73