Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40
This sounds so fun!
This sounds so fun!

45583015_350.png
Beaver fever!
Beaver fever!
Lichtdrache.gif
Yay! I can grind after I finish all my exams. Got one more left to do ^^
Yay! I can grind after I finish all my exams. Got one more left to do ^^
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
Oh hey my skins are finally live, yay!
Oh hey my skins are finally live, yay!
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
[quote name="Ciphers" date="2018-12-13 06:02:27" ] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/02b2a55cfc81170607108636a0e8ca72/tumblr_pjogxq4Iym1wnamr9o1_500.png[/img] [/quote]
Ciphers wrote on 2018-12-13 06:02:27:
tumblr_pjogxq4Iym1wnamr9o1_500.png
chaLd3m.png
YOU are needed to join the Dodo Cause™. (not trademarked) Instead of brewing them or eating them, send them to me to grow my army sanctuary!
[quote name="Louretta" date="2018-12-13 07:23:45" ] [quote name="Meowesty" date="2018-12-13 07:18:16" ] The skins are all really good, and I'm really sad to see that since this has taken so long a lot of the artists are no longer active and prob will not see this unless someone that knows them outside of FR tells them. I really hope staff takes this into consideration for future contests like this. It should be a priority to get it into the game. 2 years is too long. Not to mention that it looks like a few of them have changed usernames as well, which at least should have been checked. [/quote] Totally agree. I understand not wanting to release them all at once, but looking at the massive gaps between the skin releases (Jan 2018, nothing until Sept 2018, suddenly last batch now) just makes it look like this was entirely forgotten about. It's very disrespecful towards the people who put their time and energy into creating the skins. And now 39 of them just get dumped into this update as an after thought. I am glad we finally got them all though. And yay for the fish and the beavers. [/quote] I'm not one of the winners, so I don't know for sure, but at least it looks like the winners were privately messaged back in the beginning of 2017: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1973799/20#post_24408611 So while some skins were released only now, the artist got their prices back then. :-> And the contest said it will take a while for the skins to be added to the coli. (Also the first coli skin contest was in 2014 and the second one in 2016, so having this finished in 2018 fits the row.)
Louretta wrote on 2018-12-13 07:23:45:
Meowesty wrote on 2018-12-13 07:18:16:
The skins are all really good, and I'm really sad to see that since this has taken so long a lot of the artists are no longer active and prob will not see this unless someone that knows them outside of FR tells them.

I really hope staff takes this into consideration for future contests like this. It should be a priority to get it into the game. 2 years is too long.

Not to mention that it looks like a few of them have changed usernames as well, which at least should have been checked.

Totally agree. I understand not wanting to release them all at once, but looking at the massive gaps between the skin releases (Jan 2018, nothing until Sept 2018, suddenly last batch now) just makes it look like this was entirely forgotten about. It's very disrespecful towards the people who put their time and energy into creating the skins. And now 39 of them just get dumped into this update as an after thought. I am glad we finally got them all though.

And yay for the fish and the beavers.

I'm not one of the winners, so I don't know for sure, but at least it looks like the winners were privately messaged back in the beginning of 2017:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1973799/20#post_24408611

So while some skins were released only now, the artist got their prices back then. :->
And the contest said it will take a while for the skins to be added to the coli. (Also the first coli skin contest was in 2014 and the second one in 2016, so having this finished in 2018 fits the row.)
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
Yay, I'm excited to see my skin's made it! Thank you so much!
Yay, I'm excited to see my skin's made it! Thank you so much!
I'm exchanging FR items for art; check it out here!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3198863/1
happy frigidfin!
happy frigidfin!
atypicalalien - fr+3 - the pretty dragon hoarder
eLnOQha.gif
aaaah wow the new coli skins look so pretty!!! Nice!!!
aaaah wow the new coli skins look so pretty!!! Nice!!!
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Back once more and... I am so excited over this. Ever since my DeadBattery account got locked, I've felt down and unmotivated, I'd do the dailies and whatnot but I just wouldn't have the motivation or the strength. This kinda cheered me up. I miss my 400 crabs but... yeah, I just miss my crabs.

I am really loving these new items tho. I know it's just two but I LOVE items, almost just as much as I love apparel. I really hope we'll get small-fest-themed apparel in the next cycle of fests. Also, the next Drakeharvest deserves 4 new food items then to even it out :^)
Sweet familiars as well, love this.
Back once more and... I am so excited over this. Ever since my DeadBattery account got locked, I've felt down and unmotivated, I'd do the dailies and whatnot but I just wouldn't have the motivation or the strength. This kinda cheered me up. I miss my 400 crabs but... yeah, I just miss my crabs.

I am really loving these new items tho. I know it's just two but I LOVE items, almost just as much as I love apparel. I really hope we'll get small-fest-themed apparel in the next cycle of fests. Also, the next Drakeharvest deserves 4 new food items then to even it out :^)
Sweet familiars as well, love this.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40