Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] 2018 Earth Fest Items
Hi! If anyone has any spare apparel items or the familiar from this last Earth fest, I would love to buy them from you!
Hi! If anyone has any spare apparel items or the familiar from this last Earth fest, I would love to buy them from you!
@Eronyn

I have a spare halo, spare jewel cascade and I think another fam! I also have a Wrapped Turquoise chest!
@Eronyn

I have a spare halo, spare jewel cascade and I think another fam! I also have a Wrapped Turquoise chest!
freebie_by_aiiegro-d8uetuw.png
@sodaboi

I am so sorry I haven't responded! Somehow the response notification got lost in one of the times I wasn't on for a stretch of time. Is there any chance you still have these pieces?
@sodaboi

I am so sorry I haven't responded! Somehow the response notification got lost in one of the times I wasn't on for a stretch of time. Is there any chance you still have these pieces?
@Eronyn

Yep!
@Eronyn

Yep!
freebie_by_aiiegro-d8uetuw.png
@Eronyn I have a spare Crystalcourt Cascades and Halo if you are interested!
@Eronyn I have a spare Crystalcourt Cascades and Halo if you are interested!
shaymin-sky.gif
@eronyn If you're still looking, I have the Crystalcourt Cascades, the Halo, the familiar, and some of the skins.
@eronyn If you're still looking, I have the Crystalcourt Cascades, the Halo, the familiar, and some of the skins.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@Eronyn I dunno how much of the items you want but I do have a bunch of spares and skins
@Eronyn I dunno how much of the items you want but I do have a bunch of spares and skins
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time