Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Dressing Room - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@mermaidlorelei

Thank you for the list. These, and a few other items, have been corrected.
@mermaidlorelei

Thank you for the list. These, and a few other items, have been corrected.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@kaepora Awesome, thank you much!
@kaepora Awesome, thank you much!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
but... transparencies.... >:|
but... transparencies.... >:|
4GJsj.gif
@Kaepora

I just tested it with the outfit link under your reply, and it now opens in a fresh new tab. Thank you!
@Kaepora

I just tested it with the outfit link under your reply, and it now opens in a fresh new tab. Thank you!
@Kaepora

Firage works correctly now! Thanks for your help!
@Kaepora

Firage works correctly now! Thanks for your help!
forum%20banner%201.png forum%20banner%20extra.png forum%20banner%202.png
The Dusty Pauper Locket and the Glamorous Scarlet Locket aren't in the "extras" filter in the dressing room, which is where are the other lockets are! Not sure is this is on purpose or not... but I wanted to post it here just to be sure.
The Dusty Pauper Locket and the Glamorous Scarlet Locket aren't in the "extras" filter in the dressing room, which is where are the other lockets are! Not sure is this is on purpose or not... but I wanted to post it here just to be sure.
Thanks @Deartuate these items have been recategorized to go with the other lockets.
Thanks @Deartuate these items have been recategorized to go with the other lockets.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

The Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece is currently categorized under Body instead of Head.
The Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece is currently categorized under Body instead of Head.
@Avis this has been fixed. Thanks!
@Avis this has been fixed. Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

[quote name="AestheticOwl" date="2017-06-08 10:29:07" ] Browser(s) Internet Explorer •Device(s) Laptop •Device Operating System ?Operating System Version •Internet Connection Type ?Home •Describe the bug in detail: I was so hyped to go in the ID Dressing Room (You know the one where you put in an ID) I put in my dear Quille's ID to test this out for the first time, I clicked "Go!" (Or whatever it said) and it refreshed the page like it would load to the Dressing Room. But after supposedly "going" to the ID Dressing room to my disappointment it stayed on the Dressing room page where you choose ID room or Mannequin Room. •Include any screenshots you think may be relevant. [/quote] Wat is this:-\
AestheticOwl wrote on 2017-06-08 10:29:07:
Browser(s) Internet Explorer

•Device(s)
Laptop

•Device Operating System ?Operating System Version

•Internet Connection Type
?Home

•Describe the bug in detail:

I was so hyped to go in the ID Dressing Room (You know the one where you put in an ID)
I put in my dear Quille's ID to test this out for the first time, I clicked "Go!" (Or whatever it said) and it refreshed the page like it would load to the Dressing Room. But after supposedly "going" to the ID Dressing room to my disappointment it stayed on the Dressing room page where you choose ID room or Mannequin Room.

•Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
Wat is this:-\
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18