Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free giveaways, all Flight [CLOSED]
Hello,

I'v been here for nine long month. This is a pretty good breeding site, with lovely artworks, and I want to thanks the staff for their works. I have good time here, and really love my babies dragons. But now I plan to quit, for concentrate on my study, and the roleplay elsewhere. (In my native langage, I just can't roleplay in english, sorry.)
And as I love my dragons, I don't want to exalt them. And, maybe, someone will love them better ? So, I give them for whoever want. I just ask a few things, in exchange.
- I whish my pairs stay together. So, mostly, you'll have two new dragons. :p
- Don't exalt them, please ? Or tell me ?
- Maybe send me a messages from time to time, for telling me what you do with them. I may pass on the site again for conversations. :)

All pair gone. I still have :

And :
Two eggs from Selwyn and Saraid tomorrow
Three eggs from Cedan and Nabgeir tomorrow

Two eggs from Hasret and Hasgar, in two day. (One for @MistHowler, other for @UngracefulGiant)

One egg of his choice for @Freakygoat

Awaiting the choice of

@wolfsnorts
Hello,

I'v been here for nine long month. This is a pretty good breeding site, with lovely artworks, and I want to thanks the staff for their works. I have good time here, and really love my babies dragons. But now I plan to quit, for concentrate on my study, and the roleplay elsewhere. (In my native langage, I just can't roleplay in english, sorry.)
And as I love my dragons, I don't want to exalt them. And, maybe, someone will love them better ? So, I give them for whoever want. I just ask a few things, in exchange.
- I whish my pairs stay together. So, mostly, you'll have two new dragons. :p
- Don't exalt them, please ? Or tell me ?
- Maybe send me a messages from time to time, for telling me what you do with them. I may pass on the site again for conversations. :)

All pair gone. I still have :

And :
Two eggs from Selwyn and Saraid tomorrow
Three eggs from Cedan and Nabgeir tomorrow

Two eggs from Hasret and Hasgar, in two day. (One for @MistHowler, other for @UngracefulGiant)

One egg of his choice for @Freakygoat

Awaiting the choice of

@wolfsnorts
I would love to be the new owner of Moarah and Hirael they will never be parted @inay
I would love to be the new owner of Moarah and Hirael they will never be parted @inay
tumblr_niafqoqxgv1snuojro9_r1_500.gif
@Inay

Oh, if I could have Cedan and Nabgeir? They're quite lovely c:
@Inay

Oh, if I could have Cedan and Nabgeir? They're quite lovely c:
Mooncake Festival 2024 - Light ConquestIn-Flight HubPublic BuyIlluminartiMooncake Festival 2024 - Light Conquest
Ysbal and Aodren?

Assuming they're a solid pair, of course. Thank you!
Ysbal and Aodren?

Assuming they're a solid pair, of course. Thank you!
@Inay
I can take care of Jael and Devin for you. They're beautiful.
@Inay
I can take care of Jael and Devin for you. They're beautiful.
Looking for a Male Forest/Sand/? Mirror, preferably 1st Gen with ice eyes!
Levin-Incarnate---Glamour-Signature---Created-by-Serinde_zps204eda15.png

tmXWTab.png
Hello @Inay, I moved this over to Raffles as it's a Giveaway. Thank you!
Hello @Inay, I moved this over to Raffles as it's a Giveaway. Thank you!
@Inay I'd be glad to give Hasret and Hasgar a happy new home, if you like. They're just wonderful together :)

I have to run off to work now, but I'll be back on later :)
@Inay I'd be glad to give Hasret and Hasgar a happy new home, if you like. They're just wonderful together :)

I have to run off to work now, but I'll be back on later :)
Can i get Ysold and Astoel?
Can i get Ysold and Astoel?
@Inay I would love to give Aria and Cadfan a new home for them to happily stay together :)

Also, Ashur is wonderful and I would love to provide a new home for him as well!
@Inay I would love to give Aria and Cadfan a new home for them to happily stay together :)

Also, Ashur is wonderful and I would love to provide a new home for him as well!
@Inay
Could I have Scathaereva and Caderyn? They're so lovely, and I'll be sure to give them a good home. ;v;
@Inay
Could I have Scathaereva and Caderyn? They're so lovely, and I'll be sure to give them a good home. ;v;
ePOliyb.pnggYW0j5f.pngoaolHwW.pngBPzUHdW.pngIAQX9qT.png
XAx6hs9.pngrI18gRz.pngIKisUYx.png