Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [FIXED] Password Changing
1 2
Won't let me do it. Keeps saying invalid characters, even when it's all letters and just as long as the current one.

:x
Won't let me do it. Keeps saying invalid characters, even when it's all letters and just as long as the current one.

:x
It doesn't work if the new password is shorter and entirely made of lower case letters either, I've found.
It doesn't work if the new password is shorter and entirely made of lower case letters either, I've found.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Pinging @Akiri
Pinging @Akiri
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I'm having the same problem.
Really hoping this gets fixed soon.
I'm having the same problem.
Really hoping this gets fixed soon.

What is dead may never die
It doesn't work if the new password has capitals, other characters, and numbers, too. Seems to be broken. I tried three different passwords to the same result.
It doesn't work if the new password has capitals, other characters, and numbers, too. Seems to be broken. I tried three different passwords to the same result.
nemo sum, nihil sum, tenebrae sum, silentium sum, liber sum
Same issue, tried a ton of workarounds, no luck.
Same issue, tried a ton of workarounds, no luck.
fr-banner.jpg
This one is still begin looked into -- thanks, everyone!

@Akiri
This one is still begin looked into -- thanks, everyone!

@Akiri
Flight Rising Developer
Bumping for visibility.
Bumping for visibility.
Flight Rising Developer
Any luck? :o
Any luck? :o
If it helps, I had this problem several days ago, but was able to change my password from my mobile browser.
If it helps, I had this problem several days ago, but was able to change my password from my mobile browser.
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2