Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Buying art+OC H-sprites, pure, etc!!
1 2 3 4
I would prefer tto be payed after. I'll get to it right away and keep you updated with the progress!
I would prefer tto be payed after. I'll get to it right away and keep you updated with the progress!
@gabrielnovak Hello! I currently run a pwyw art shop with the link in my sig. Feel free to ignore the form and just talk it out with me here or in pms if you're interested in my art :>

In the interest of making things as simple as possible here are two links.

I'm mainly interested in gems at the moment, but if you have night sky silks or silver sylvan apparel I would be quite interested.

Dragon wise, Xavin, Unnamed Sunshine Ripple Skydancer Female, Daine, Merce, Unnamed Amethyst Iridescent Wildclaw Male, Unnamed Rose Piebald Coatl Female, Snowstorm, and Unnamed Oilslick Ripple Skydancer Male interest me. (I'm not expecting anything, just thought I'd be upfront about my interests lol)

NOTE: If you're worried about the frankly gross outline that shows up on some of my art when set on a dark background, don't be. I figured out a work around for that recently.
@gabrielnovak Hello! I currently run a pwyw art shop with the link in my sig. Feel free to ignore the form and just talk it out with me here or in pms if you're interested in my art :>

In the interest of making things as simple as possible here are two links.

I'm mainly interested in gems at the moment, but if you have night sky silks or silver sylvan apparel I would be quite interested.

Dragon wise, Xavin, Unnamed Sunshine Ripple Skydancer Female, Daine, Merce, Unnamed Amethyst Iridescent Wildclaw Male, Unnamed Rose Piebald Coatl Female, Snowstorm, and Unnamed Oilslick Ripple Skydancer Male interest me. (I'm not expecting anything, just thought I'd be upfront about my interests lol)

NOTE: If you're worried about the frankly gross outline that shows up on some of my art when set on a dark background, don't be. I figured out a work around for that recently.
Still going, work just has me busy this week, might not be able to respond to everyone rn!
Still going, work just has me busy this week, might not be able to respond to everyone rn!
they/them
@gabrielnovak

I've got a temp sketch shop up this week here - uncolored headshot sketches have a quick turnaround and are 100g each, flatcolored headshots are 500g, fullbody sketches are 200g (I have conversions on the post).

I'm willing to do any of your characters as long as the request goes with FR guidelines (no NSFW, etc.)

I also take items in my wishlist in my signature for slightly less than LAH or those specifically mentioned in the temp shop for the prices next to them.
@gabrielnovak

I've got a temp sketch shop up this week here - uncolored headshot sketches have a quick turnaround and are 100g each, flatcolored headshots are 500g, fullbody sketches are 200g (I have conversions on the post).

I'm willing to do any of your characters as long as the request goes with FR guidelines (no NSFW, etc.)

I also take items in my wishlist in my signature for slightly less than LAH or those specifically mentioned in the temp shop for the prices next to them.

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
1 2 3 4