Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lionfish, Noxtide, and Dark Sclera
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 84 85
OMG YES. CUTEE
OMG YES. CUTEE
..... If nothing else, at least this solved one mystery. [img][img]https://i.imgur.com/yjSsS2T.png[/img][/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/UJelgBl.png[/img] That mysterious, maybe a front leg, maybe a hind leg. Appears to be the left hind leg all along.
..... If nothing else, at least this solved one mystery.

[img][/img]yjSsS2T.png

UJelgBl.png

That mysterious, maybe a front leg, maybe a hind leg. Appears to be the left hind leg all along.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
[quote name="@Eskarine" date="2018-10-22 05:41:22" ] @/tilkka @/AlphaSobek Yeah, that's exactly it. Seems like the layer of color that's supposed to be on the tail feathers got moved up and doesn't line up with the lineart. It's not very noticeable, but once you know it's there, you cannot unsee it. Things like that really irk me, ergo, no noxtide for me until they fix it. Edit: A little bit of color on the female Coatls doesn't align as well, I've only just noticed it *sigh* [/quote] Ah, I posted that right before I went to sleep so only checked the very last page of the art error thread. I have actually seen people mention that so I'm surprised I hadn't realized. Forgive me though because I assumed, just based on all the other discussion of the gene, that it had something to do with their 'basic' head feathers or chest feathers so that's probably why it wasn't clicking for me. I'm actually somewhat surprised they're supposed to have a pattern there at ALL when so many other parts are left generally basic. I guess the butt-wings have a bit more coverage then the head feathers or the mane on other dragons so leaving them purely basic would probably get a decent amount of rebuff. I absolutely adore these genes, they're up there with poi/tox and pin/trail in terms of their ability to match colors that probably shouldn't match at all... but they don't seem to enjoy marking certain areas. The manes on most dragons are left basic, extra patches of fur (and not just on tundra) get basic, Head feathers (on SD, Coatl, and WC) go untouched. I suppose it might be a bit too busy if EVERY inch was coated in squiggly lines and surprise colors but you'd expect at least a gradient of some sort. Eh, I guess we'll just have to see where it goes. I hope that the coatl butt-wing problem doesn't last as long as some of the other art errors. Maybe since it's new they'll move it to the front of the list for expectation purposes or something. [rule] @Amut As much as I would love that mystery solved... I think this only adds to it! Granted we only have the encyclopedia to go off of but unless the Tundra have an odd quirk where they sometimes like to wear their gloves on their feet... [img]https://i.gyazo.com/78106cf48d084b3688d8657467bd1ace.png[/img] The even more unfortunate part is that there's foot apparel that ALSO shows up on that mystery paw... Didn't staff answer what it was supposed to be at one point? I don't suppose it matters much though when goofy things like this keep popping up. The well can only get deeper it seems
@Eskarine wrote on 2018-10-22 05:41:22:
@/tilkka @/AlphaSobek

Yeah, that's exactly it. Seems like the layer of color that's supposed to be on the tail feathers got moved up and doesn't line up with the lineart. It's not very noticeable, but once you know it's there, you cannot unsee it. Things like that really irk me, ergo, no noxtide for me until they fix it.

Edit: A little bit of color on the female Coatls doesn't align as well, I've only just noticed it *sigh*

Ah, I posted that right before I went to sleep so only checked the very last page of the art error thread.

I have actually seen people mention that so I'm surprised I hadn't realized.

Forgive me though because I assumed, just based on all the other discussion of the gene, that it had something to do with their 'basic' head feathers or chest feathers so that's probably why it wasn't clicking for me.

I'm actually somewhat surprised they're supposed to have a pattern there at ALL when so many other parts are left generally basic. I guess the butt-wings have a bit more coverage then the head feathers or the mane on other dragons so leaving them purely basic would probably get a decent amount of rebuff.

I absolutely adore these genes, they're up there with poi/tox and pin/trail in terms of their ability to match colors that probably shouldn't match at all... but they don't seem to enjoy marking certain areas. The manes on most dragons are left basic, extra patches of fur (and not just on tundra) get basic, Head feathers (on SD, Coatl, and WC) go untouched.

I suppose it might be a bit too busy if EVERY inch was coated in squiggly lines and surprise colors but you'd expect at least a gradient of some sort.

Eh, I guess we'll just have to see where it goes.

I hope that the coatl butt-wing problem doesn't last as long as some of the other art errors. Maybe since it's new they'll move it to the front of the list for expectation purposes or something.

@Amut

As much as I would love that mystery solved... I think this only adds to it!

Granted we only have the encyclopedia to go off of but unless the Tundra have an odd quirk where they sometimes like to wear their gloves on their feet...

78106cf48d084b3688d8657467bd1ace.png

The even more unfortunate part is that there's foot apparel that ALSO shows up on that mystery paw...

Didn't staff answer what it was supposed to be at one point? I don't suppose it matters much though when goofy things like this keep popping up. The well can only get deeper it seems
IT7iTv8.png
Woot woot I have Noxtide! :D Elowen is beautiful! I don't know if I want to put a tertiary on her other than her Basic yet or not... I'll have to play with the workshop to see what looks good on her. Her tertiary color is Indigo so it'll be fun to see what doesn't clash horribly with her. lol But in the meantime, she's perfect the way she is, a tertiary is just a bonus. lol [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42107654] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421077/42107654_350.png[/img] [/url]
Woot woot I have Noxtide! :D Elowen is beautiful! I don't know if I want to put a tertiary on her other than her Basic yet or not... I'll have to play with the workshop to see what looks good on her. Her tertiary color is Indigo so it'll be fun to see what doesn't clash horribly with her. lol But in the meantime, she's perfect the way she is, a tertiary is just a bonus. lol

42107654_350.png
I LOVE Noxtide :D As soon as I saw it I knew I had to slam it on a few of my dragons. I have several that will be getting either Noxtide or Lionfish, but I went ahead and shelled out 10 bucks to bedazzle my little baby Awraithe. She'll look like this as soon as I can afford metallic for her: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=11&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=24&wings=9&auth=5bab5a58bc278e55f1ea161fe11c7105c42fe143&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I LOVE the black lines in Nox and how it almost looks like veins or cracks.
I LOVE Noxtide :D As soon as I saw it I knew I had to slam it on a few of my dragons. I have several that will be getting either Noxtide or Lionfish, but I went ahead and shelled out 10 bucks to bedazzle my little baby Awraithe. She'll look like this as soon as I can afford metallic for her:

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=11&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=24&wings=9&auth=5bab5a58bc278e55f1ea161fe11c7105c42fe143&dummyext=prev.png

I LOVE the black lines in Nox and how it almost looks like veins or cracks.
6xTBbgI.png
I want those eyes for about....all of my dragons *u* and i like the new genes too!
I want those eyes for about....all of my dragons *u* and i like the new genes too!
Loving the look of, well, everything!
Loving the look of, well, everything!
now i can make a sans dragon
now i can make a sans dragon
zompvoj_by_rythiian-dchjkcr.png
Wow I am Loving the Color's and theose Eyes as well.
Wow I am Loving the Color's and theose Eyes as well.
i like this gene but

are we ever going to get constellation
i like this gene but

are we ever going to get constellation
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo9_250.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 84 85