Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Buying art+OC H-sprites, pure, etc!!
1 2 3 4
@Jaena
That sounds totally fine by me! Just let me know when you start and I'll send payment over! Second lady is totally fine!
@Jaena
That sounds totally fine by me! Just let me know when you start and I'll send payment over! Second lady is totally fine!
they/them
@gabrielnovak Awesome! I'll send you a sketch with picked out colors sometime next week and you can tell me if you want any changes ^^
@gabrielnovak Awesome! I'll send you a sketch with picked out colors sometime next week and you can tell me if you want any changes ^^
cZLsLHr.png
still got a lot of cash in my pocket! come get it!
still got a lot of cash in my pocket! come get it!
they/them
@gabrielnovak

My art shop is here~ or in my sig if you'd like to take a look! ^^ I have another 100+ examples if you'd like any!

((also don't mind the closed sign, I'm just tidying up the thread and opening in another couple days once I finish the coding))
@gabrielnovak

My art shop is here~ or in my sig if you'd like to take a look! ^^ I have another 100+ examples if you'd like any!

((also don't mind the closed sign, I'm just tidying up the thread and opening in another couple days once I finish the coding))
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace
I'm very interested! Do you prefer pure currency or do you want to work with some of the items I have? I'd love a fullbody!
@hellieace
I'm very interested! Do you prefer pure currency or do you want to work with some of the items I have? I'd love a fullbody!
they/them
@gabrielnovak

Ooo, probably items! I'm certainly eyeballing the arcane sprite, but my heart absolutely yearns for silks and swords (like the rapier and broadswords)! So whatever you feel is fair or don't mind giving up! ^^
@gabrielnovak

Ooo, probably items! I'm certainly eyeballing the arcane sprite, but my heart absolutely yearns for silks and swords (like the rapier and broadswords)! So whatever you feel is fair or don't mind giving up! ^^
K2H4fpn.png
@gabrielnovak sorry this is late i was asleep ;0; anyhow id be interested in all the sprites u have available! n i can def do either multiple pieces or an animation depending on the details c:
@gabrielnovak sorry this is late i was asleep ;0; anyhow id be interested in all the sprites u have available! n i can def do either multiple pieces or an animation depending on the details c:
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
@gabrielnovak
Helloo! I've more of a cartoony style and you may like it :>
The alt shop has more recent examples than the normal, but you're free to check both!
(Normal shop is more expensive due to going by my usd prices, but everything I put out is much higher quality.)
@gabrielnovak
Helloo! I've more of a cartoony style and you may like it :>
The alt shop has more recent examples than the normal, but you're free to check both!
(Normal shop is more expensive due to going by my usd prices, but everything I put out is much higher quality.)
image20.jpg
@gabrielnovak that would work for me - send a one way CR (separately for each piece please) and I'll accept when I'm done.
@gabrielnovak that would work for me - send a one way CR (separately for each piece please) and I'll accept when I'm done.
?67qj5=party.png
@VoodooPunks
Will do!
@VoodooPunks
Will do!
they/them
1 2 3 4