Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Forgetful Emperor/ Mystery!!
1 2 3 4
((@ShinyDecidueye come on, you're getting close to getting your turn skipped!))
((@ShinyDecidueye come on, you're getting close to getting your turn skipped!))
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
((@WavesofPeace sorry I was really busy))

Dawn Jr called, "I'll be back!" She headed off to the nearest settlement and asked, "Hello! Just wondering, were there any missing dragons recently?"
((@WavesofPeace sorry I was really busy))

Dawn Jr called, "I'll be back!" She headed off to the nearest settlement and asked, "Hello! Just wondering, were there any missing dragons recently?"
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Hymnio rushed to the bright skydancer, trying to get her to keep her voice down, ultimately pulling her to the side before she could say anything else.

"Look, we can't just waltz into the nearest clan and start asking questions like that! Do you know how suspicious it sounds? If anybody had any idea we were trying to help an emperor, the area would be in total panic! We have to... keep it cool. Ask how they've been faring recently."

He turned to the other skydancer, momentarily forgetting their name, "Isn't that right, Mortimer?"
Hymnio rushed to the bright skydancer, trying to get her to keep her voice down, ultimately pulling her to the side before she could say anything else.

"Look, we can't just waltz into the nearest clan and start asking questions like that! Do you know how suspicious it sounds? If anybody had any idea we were trying to help an emperor, the area would be in total panic! We have to... keep it cool. Ask how they've been faring recently."

He turned to the other skydancer, momentarily forgetting their name, "Isn't that right, Mortimer?"
unknown.png
oAV7BaP.png

The opening to the underwater city stayed still and silent, letting the question echo off of the soaked cavern interiors, and what looked to be above water home units looked near abandoned. But not all was still, as trees from the nearby Woods swayed and twigs snapped, and a Spiral rocketed out of the forest, carrying a bag full of what looks to be herbalist supplies.[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39468771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/394688/39468771p.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Sorry, sorry!" He said, nearly crashing head first into one of the visitors. "Oh, are you guys new here? Do you need a place to stay, we have plenty of extra beds available! We also serve meals to customers but those cost money because we can't just give everything away, at least, that's what I'm told. I'm Malachite by the way, nice to meet you!" The spiral kept twisting and turning as he spoke, as spirals are known to do. This one seems to have consumed too much caffeine for his own good.
The opening to the underwater city stayed still and silent, letting the question echo off of the soaked cavern interiors, and what looked to be above water home units looked near abandoned. But not all was still, as trees from the nearby Woods swayed and twigs snapped, and a Spiral rocketed out of the forest, carrying a bag full of what looks to be herbalist supplies. "Sorry, sorry!" He said, nearly crashing head first into one of the visitors. "Oh, are you guys new here? Do you need a place to stay, we have plenty of extra beds available! We also serve meals to customers but those cost money because we can't just give everything away, at least, that's what I'm told. I'm Malachite by the way, nice to meet you!" The spiral kept twisting and turning as he spoke, as spirals are known to do. This one seems to have consumed too much caffeine for his own good.
Mortimer subtly nods towards Hymnio, then steps forward with a smile. "A room would be wonderful; we've been traveling and could use a day or two to rest." He looks back towards the others, giving a small wink once he's turned far enough away. "Does that sound all right with you?"
Mortimer subtly nods towards Hymnio, then steps forward with a smile. "A room would be wonderful; we've been traveling and could use a day or two to rest." He looks back towards the others, giving a small wink once he's turned far enough away. "Does that sound all right with you?"
288uicn.jpg
Dawn Jr shrugs. "Sure." She walks after Mortimer. The yellow Skydancer motions to the others, and flashes a shining smile at Malachite.

((Subbed btw))
Dawn Jr shrugs. "Sure." She walks after Mortimer. The yellow Skydancer motions to the others, and flashes a shining smile at Malachite.

((Subbed btw))
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
French 3rd Language
zia my beloved
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Hymnio couldn't argue. It was a place to stay, and since they were close to where the emperor had been found, perhaps he could find some records about past events. He was sure that was a thing that most area had had.

Regardless, he eyed Malachite somewhat suspiciously. Paranoia really was something, wasn't it?
Hymnio couldn't argue. It was a place to stay, and since they were close to where the emperor had been found, perhaps he could find some records about past events. He was sure that was a thing that most area had had.

Regardless, he eyed Malachite somewhat suspiciously. Paranoia really was something, wasn't it?
unknown.png
oAV7BaP.png

"Okay okay!" His voice almost squeaked. "Well we have above water rooms and below water rooms, the ones above the water are mostly for people that just don't feel comfortable sleeping underneath two tons of water held up by just a few feet of rock. Either way we have to go down and get you checked in with Oceana so she can keep track of you before you get your rooms, follow me!" He didn't wait to see if the guests were to follow him before he raced into the depths of the caves, wraps and coverings fluttering around him and tracking mud everywhere. He shoved the plants into what looks like some sort of package dropoff not far into the caves, barely losing momentum.

As he went further, you notice that gems in the caves started to glow soft blues in proximity to him, keeping the cave just bright enough to move forward with certainty.
"Okay okay!" His voice almost squeaked. "Well we have above water rooms and below water rooms, the ones above the water are mostly for people that just don't feel comfortable sleeping underneath two tons of water held up by just a few feet of rock. Either way we have to go down and get you checked in with Oceana so she can keep track of you before you get your rooms, follow me!" He didn't wait to see if the guests were to follow him before he raced into the depths of the caves, wraps and coverings fluttering around him and tracking mud everywhere. He shoved the plants into what looks like some sort of package dropoff not far into the caves, barely losing momentum.

As he went further, you notice that gems in the caves started to glow soft blues in proximity to him, keeping the cave just bright enough to move forward with certainty.
Spirals. He casts an aside glance at the others before following, claws occasionally skittering across the floor in his haste to keep up. A check-in makes sense, and if they can get eyes on as many people as possible it might help aid the investigation.
Spirals. He casts an aside glance at the others before following, claws occasionally skittering across the floor in his haste to keep up. A check-in makes sense, and if they can get eyes on as many people as possible it might help aid the investigation.
288uicn.jpg
Dawn Jr exhales softly, rolling her eyes at Malachite. She followed him down the cave, looking back at the rest. She slipped out a notebook and started writing observations about Malachite.
Dawn Jr exhales softly, rolling her eyes at Malachite. She followed him down the cave, looking back at the rest. She slipped out a notebook and started writing observations about Malachite.
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
French 3rd Language
zia my beloved