Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Encyclopedia Terraria: Public Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Vortex I haven't realized before but yesterday I found a pair in my lair can breed Cliff Gliders subspecies - they are in my lair for over one year and I have only breed them once with a shame one egg nest.. But, the pair has one snapper, which is prohibited in the requirement, the other is bogsneak, which is preferred. I figured out that there is only nocturne pair now and my pair would be helpful for someone who wants bogsneak, but the snapper… lol Here is the bogsneak girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30754738] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307548/30754738_350.png[/img] [/url] And the snapper boy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29693499] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296935/29693499_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Vortex

I haven't realized before but yesterday I found a pair in my lair can breed Cliff Gliders subspecies - they are in my lair for over one year and I have only breed them once with a shame one egg nest..
But, the pair has one snapper, which is prohibited in the requirement, the other is bogsneak, which is preferred. I figured out that there is only nocturne pair now and my pair would be helpful for someone who wants bogsneak, but the snapper… lol

Here is the bogsneak girl

30754738_350.png

And the snapper boy

29693499_350.png

medish.jpg
Welcome to my Art Gallery XD
I have a couple Geode breeding pairs, a Hidden Gem breeding pair, and a couple Mossrocks! @Vortex @Gallant
I have a couple Geode breeding pairs, a Hidden Gem breeding pair, and a couple Mossrocks! @Vortex @Gallant
Who would I have to talk to about getting a Subspecies potentially officiated?
@Vortex
Who would I have to talk to about getting a Subspecies potentially officiated?
@Vortex
5VXLt3V.giftumblr_nogln8njMy1r6570qo1_400.gif
@JustALittleSane unfortunately we only accept subspecies from Earth Flight members, sorry!
@JustALittleSane unfortunately we only accept subspecies from Earth Flight members, sorry!
moj0Ael.png
@Vortex And if I were to get an Earth Flight friend to co-manage / co-found the Subspecies?

I can send you the lore and etc prior for you to look at and judge to even see if it would be an acceptable subspecies beforehand.
@Vortex And if I were to get an Earth Flight friend to co-manage / co-found the Subspecies?

I can send you the lore and etc prior for you to look at and judge to even see if it would be an acceptable subspecies beforehand.
5VXLt3V.giftumblr_nogln8njMy1r6570qo1_400.gif
@JustALittleSane You might want to ask @Emeraldasp- they took over the Earth subspecies from me since I'm too busy IRL to upkeep it :) I think we're working on getting a new public hub up and running but I'm not super up to date!
@JustALittleSane You might want to ask @Emeraldasp- they took over the Earth subspecies from me since I'm too busy IRL to upkeep it :) I think we're working on getting a new public hub up and running but I'm not super up to date!
moj0Ael.png
@JustALittleSane Vortex did hand off managing Earth Subspecies to me. Unfortunately right after the exchange I had a lot of real life stuff hit, so I haven't gotten around to making the hub yet. I am still active and able to take submissions/answer questions, though.
@JustALittleSane Vortex did hand off managing Earth Subspecies to me. Unfortunately right after the exchange I had a lot of real life stuff hit, so I haven't gotten around to making the hub yet. I am still active and able to take submissions/answer questions, though.
jIRALXN.png
@/Emeraldasp
sorry for the ping, I just realized this was the public one.
@/Emeraldasp
sorry for the ping, I just realized this was the public one.
LgwNYVn.png
@vortex Sorry if this is not the place to ask this, but I am getting back into flight rising and just discovered sub species and would love to get into breeding them. I would appreciate any help or guidance offered <3
@vortex Sorry if this is not the place to ask this, but I am getting back into flight rising and just discovered sub species and would love to get into breeding them. I would appreciate any help or guidance offered <3
Hd0tSsj.png
@timelessDream

I took over subspecies from Vortex a while ago, so you'll be dealing with me in your subspecies adventures. What exactly do you need help with?
@timelessDream

I took over subspecies from Vortex a while ago, so you'll be dealing with me in your subspecies adventures. What exactly do you need help with?
jIRALXN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8