Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doodle Dragon Busts! {Closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="BatCrooks" date="2018-09-30 17:47:15" ] Claim please! [/quote] You've got it!
BatCrooks wrote on 2018-09-30 17:47:15:
Claim please!
You've got it!
K3jZz9a.png
Your art is beautiful! I will be back to order once I have the funds. Pinglist please?
Your art is beautiful! I will be back to order once I have the funds. Pinglist please?
f6KZWnB.jpg
Mind adding me to the pinglist?
Mind adding me to the pinglist?
9.jpg
Thanks!! Username: BatCrooks Dragon/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26778722] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267788/26778722_350.png[/img] [/url] Any Notes/Details?: If you don't want to do Wind Primal eyes again that's fine, I can pick another dragon! You just did it so well in the picture of your avatar dragon!! If you could add a little battle damage, like a couple nicks/scars or something, that'd be awesome. Apparel/Skin/Accent?: Just the accent, the tusks! Payment: 800g
Thanks!!

Username: BatCrooks
Dragon/Character:
26778722_350.png

Any Notes/Details?: If you don't want to do Wind Primal eyes again that's fine, I can pick another dragon! You just did it so well in the picture of your avatar dragon!! If you could add a little battle damage, like a couple nicks/scars or something, that'd be awesome.
Apparel/Skin/Accent?: Just the accent, the tusks!
Payment: 800g
@BatCrooks
Looks good! It'll be the first time I draw a snapper but I do love their angular heads<3
I have no problem doing the primal and scars, feel free to send over the crossroads when you'd like and I can get started on it for you. c:

Thank you so much!
@BatCrooks
Looks good! It'll be the first time I draw a snapper but I do love their angular heads<3
I have no problem doing the primal and scars, feel free to send over the crossroads when you'd like and I can get started on it for you. c:

Thank you so much!
K3jZz9a.png
Could I be added to the pinglist? Your art is just awesome and a joy to look at! :D
Could I be added to the pinglist? Your art is just awesome and a joy to look at! :D
owleics.gif
could you add me to your pinglist please? Q oQ your art is gorgeous! I'd love to throw some usd your way :0
could you add me to your pinglist please? Q oQ your art is gorgeous! I'd love to throw some usd your way :0
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
can you please add me to your pinglist? :)
can you please add me to your pinglist? :)
dragonSigtxt.png
please add me to your pinglist
please add me to your pinglist
CYGhyrI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10