Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RPG video begins
1 2
Yes =D I finally got it!!!!!! weeeeee
Yes =D I finally got it!!!!!! weeeeee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox5MTO7uW-w&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox5MTO7uW-w&feature=youtu.be
[quote name="rahstis" date="2014-01-25 03:56:17"]Hey you go onto a dragon then go generate code and copy the bbc code or bcc code hahahah I am a newb at this game I learnt of some people and hey the babys get there colors by well here go to go to the flight rising color generator and put ur dragons colors in :)[/quote] It's ok =D It's the link RIGHT under the BBCode =D
rahstis wrote on 2014-01-25 03:56:17:
Hey you go onto a dragon then go generate code and copy the bbc code or bcc code hahahah I am a newb at this game I learnt of some people and hey the babys get there colors by well here go to go to the flight rising color generator and put ur dragons colors in :)

It's ok =D It's the link RIGHT under the BBCode =D
@Jaylew1987 why is it age restricted? I cant see it D:
@Jaylew1987 why is it age restricted? I cant see it D:
Hi i am dragon mon and i just started yesterday and i have a cuble male and females that are redy to breed if you want to breed them with yours its etier 10gems or15000 $. Also mabey you can let one my dragons be in the rpg
Hi i am dragon mon and i just started yesterday and i have a cuble male and females that are redy to breed if you want to breed them with yours its etier 10gems or15000 $. Also mabey you can let one my dragons be in the rpg
1 2