Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wreaths and Teeth [Full]
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 121 122
@Vendrus slot please?>< will edit soon!.. edit: [b]Dragon name:[/b] Lustre [b]Dragon link:[/b]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=190282&tab=dragon&did=16891231 [b]Wreath:[/b] skull [b]Wreath Colours:[/b] black& green please [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Veteran's Eye Scar] (and if possible: [item=Red Birdskull Necklace] [item=Green Aviator Scarf] thank you! [b]Other:[/b] could you please recolor his eyes into the color of "nature common"? [b]Sponsoring[/b]: Circuit
@Vendrus
slot please?>< will edit soon!..

edit:
Dragon name: Lustre
Dragon link:http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=190282&tab=dragon&did=16891231
Wreath: skull
Wreath Colours: black& green please
Apparel: Veteran's Eye Scar
(and if possible: Red Birdskull Necklace Green Aviator Scarf thank you!
Other: could you please recolor his eyes into the color of "nature common"?
Sponsoring: Circuit
@Vendrus

Hello! I'd love to snag a slot if you are still accepting.

Dragon name: Takeo
Dragon link: Dragon
Wreath: Flower
Wreath Colours: Pink and brown like the Japanese Sakura trees
Apparel: Pristine Rose Thorn Crown
Other: nope!
Sponsoring: I believe I will be sponsoring Tiger and Stripes for the Imperial base
(Optional) Pinglist: I'd like to stay on your pinglist!
@Vendrus

Hello! I'd love to snag a slot if you are still accepting.

Dragon name: Takeo
Dragon link: Dragon
Wreath: Flower
Wreath Colours: Pink and brown like the Japanese Sakura trees
Apparel: Pristine Rose Thorn Crown
Other: nope!
Sponsoring: I believe I will be sponsoring Tiger and Stripes for the Imperial base
(Optional) Pinglist: I'd like to stay on your pinglist!
nhvnI0X.png
@Vendrus Please add me to your pinglist - I need one of your Bogsneaks! Thank you.
@Vendrus Please add me to your pinglist - I need one of your Bogsneaks! Thank you.
mM2VM9X.png
@Vendrus Glad to see you're back! I was wondering if you still planned on adding the WIP wreathes or if they're kind of on the back burner right now?
@Vendrus Glad to see you're back! I was wondering if you still planned on adding the WIP wreathes or if they're kind of on the back burner right now?
103966babeddcc88c2963df3010bc08ce60a5b47.gif
@Vendrus
could you please add me to your pinglist?
@Vendrus
could you please add me to your pinglist?

4AncSwvr.png
@Vendrus hello, I know that you're done taking orders for now, but I was just wondering how would you price this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28579916] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285800/28579916_350.png[/img] [/url] with her two heads accent, the thorns and skulls wreath and all apparel visible on the "main" head?
@Vendrus
hello, I know that you're done taking orders for now, but I was just wondering how would you price this girl:

28579916_350.png

with her two heads accent, the thorns and skulls wreath and all apparel visible on the "main" head?
3_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppe.gif
1_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr49.gif

fdegtr_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr56.png

2_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr4j.gif
4_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppz.gif
@Vendrus May I be added to the pinglist for slots?
@Vendrus May I be added to the pinglist for slots?
QQnBZuq.gif
if you are reading this you get a cookie
persist/percy | he/they | fr+3
643gino.gif
@Vendrus thank you for the slot! [b]Dragon name:[/b] Hura [b]Dragon link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=223116&tab=dragon&did=36928756]link to dragon[/url] [b]Wreath:[/b] Thorn [b]Wreath Colours:[/b] Obsidian branches with gold thorns [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=ebony antlers][item=golden silk veil][item=golden sage shawl](I don't know if the last one will even show up on the adopt, but including it just in case) [b]Other:[/b] Could you include some gold dust/sparkles surrounding him, please? Also, I'd like his accent to be included. Would it be considered a simple accent? [b]Sponsoring[/b]: N/A
@Vendrus
thank you for the slot!

Dragon name: Hura
Dragon link: link to dragon
Wreath: Thorn
Wreath Colours: Obsidian branches with gold thorns
Apparel: Ebony Antlers Golden Silk Veil Golden Sage Shawl (I don't know if the last one will even show up on the adopt, but including it just in case)
Other: Could you include some gold dust/sparkles surrounding him, please? Also, I'd like his accent to be included. Would it be considered a simple accent?
Sponsoring: N/A
X33OFYD.png
@nilah
Slot is yours!
20kt for circuit, 5kt for the scars. I can probably adapt the birdskull necklace from another breed so I'm willing to take on both bits of apparel, but in future I'll be keeping to the one new item limit!
Birdskull will be 15kt as will the scarf, eye colour is fine and free, total of 175kt!

@LadyNatalia
When you posted this I was full, but I had a slot free by the time I checked!
Tiger is already done, stripes doesn't show up, thorn crown will be 5kt so it'll be 125kt total!

@Emberglo @Turboblaze
Added!

@WyvernRathian
Added! I'm pretty sure I caught one of your blue cousins yesterday...

@GabuGabu
Oh wow, that's an interesting one! It depends on what you want. If the main head is in front (antlers and skull are definitely doable) I could give you a duplicate of the main head with or without apparel behind at a different angle, plus some tweaks to blend the two in. Doing it that way I'd put at 30kt, otherwise drawing an entire new head would be 60kt. Antlers would be 5kt as they're already done, 20kt for the skull mask. Would come to either 175kt or 205kt!

@Murakali
Np, thanks for waiting ^^;
I can put the collar of the shawl in, sparkles will be added, accent at 20kt for a total of 140kt!
@nilah
Slot is yours!
20kt for circuit, 5kt for the scars. I can probably adapt the birdskull necklace from another breed so I'm willing to take on both bits of apparel, but in future I'll be keeping to the one new item limit!
Birdskull will be 15kt as will the scarf, eye colour is fine and free, total of 175kt!

@LadyNatalia
When you posted this I was full, but I had a slot free by the time I checked!
Tiger is already done, stripes doesn't show up, thorn crown will be 5kt so it'll be 125kt total!

@Emberglo @Turboblaze
Added!

@WyvernRathian
Added! I'm pretty sure I caught one of your blue cousins yesterday...

@GabuGabu
Oh wow, that's an interesting one! It depends on what you want. If the main head is in front (antlers and skull are definitely doable) I could give you a duplicate of the main head with or without apparel behind at a different angle, plus some tweaks to blend the two in. Doing it that way I'd put at 30kt, otherwise drawing an entire new head would be 60kt. Antlers would be 5kt as they're already done, 20kt for the skull mask. Would come to either 175kt or 205kt!

@Murakali
Np, thanks for waiting ^^;
I can put the collar of the shawl in, sparkles will be added, accent at 20kt for a total of 140kt!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus alright, thank you very much! I'll try to grab a slot next time then :D
@Vendrus alright, thank you very much! I'll try to grab a slot next time then :D
3_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppe.gif
1_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr49.gif

fdegtr_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr56.png

2_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr4j.gif
4_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppz.gif
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 121 122