Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Voltaire fans? (music)
1 2
I just really love his music. I have 'Goodnight Demon Slayer' stuck in my head
I just really love his music. I have 'Goodnight Demon Slayer' stuck in my head
ho5M9.gif2IGO4.gifobKSC.gif
i discovered him via someone on tumblr... well, technically. the tumblr person was reblogging stuff about him and saying how everyone should check him out, and i did... and was surprised to discover he was the one who did that song on the brain eating alien meteor on the grimm adventures of billy and mandy! so really i had been listening to him for longer than i thought :)
i discovered him via someone on tumblr... well, technically. the tumblr person was reblogging stuff about him and saying how everyone should check him out, and i did... and was surprised to discover he was the one who did that song on the brain eating alien meteor on the grimm adventures of billy and mandy! so really i had been listening to him for longer than i thought :)
ho5M9.gif2IGO4.gifobKSC.gif
Oh mon dieu yes. So much yes.
Oh mon dieu yes. So much yes.
*comes in to talk about an old writer/philosopher* Oh.... I'll just see myself out.

You might want to update the thread title as well. XD
*comes in to talk about an old writer/philosopher* Oh.... I'll just see myself out.

You might want to update the thread title as well. XD
Yessss. I love his songs.

Especially Almost Human. hehe
Yessss. I love his songs.

Especially Almost Human. hehe
im340p.gif
He's a lovely man. I've never been to one of his shows so I don't know what his stage persona is like, but I found him charming, polite and enjoying showing off a fancy hat and laughing about weird book and album titles. (Given what he titled one of his albums, I guess the latter isn't surprising.)
He's a lovely man. I've never been to one of his shows so I don't know what his stage persona is like, but I found him charming, polite and enjoying showing off a fancy hat and laughing about weird book and album titles. (Given what he titled one of his albums, I guess the latter isn't surprising.)
Seeking male mirror skins/accents.
Oh yess, I have listened to them and they're really good! 8D
Oh yess, I have listened to them and they're really good! 8D
ZNhRsiG.png
Yes!

When You're Evil is currently my jam, haha.
Yes!

When You're Evil is currently my jam, haha.
OH MY GLOB YES! I suppose I've always liked him, even if I didn't know that he was the evil meteor from Billy and Mandy, but ever since a friend of mine sent me one of this songs two or so years ago, I've been an avid fan!
OH MY GLOB YES! I suppose I've always liked him, even if I didn't know that he was the evil meteor from Billy and Mandy, but ever since a friend of mine sent me one of this songs two or so years ago, I've been an avid fan!
Zeco5000banner_zps5a111ad3.jpg
Voltaire is my FAVORITE artist...

I just bought Almost Human, the album's amazing
Voltaire is my FAVORITE artist...

I just bought Almost Human, the album's amazing
I am Jude! Ey/em/eir pronouns please.
1 2