Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 869 870
I'm not too active lately and I'd like to remove myself from all of the pinglists for now- how do I do that?
I'm not too active lately and I'd like to remove myself from all of the pinglists for now- how do I do that?
moj0Ael.png
@Vortex

You can be removed from GASP simply by asking so in this thread. I've gone ahead and deleted your entries ^^
@Vortex

You can be removed from GASP simply by asking so in this thread. I've gone ahead and deleted your entries ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
Please remove me from the wildclaw male pinglist.
Please remove me from the wildclaw male pinglist.
nRvmYpn.png
@starrynightren

Done ^^
@starrynightren

Done ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
Hello!
In my entry for most breeds (currently entry 2510), can you remove "wips" from my do-not-ping list?
Thank you in advance!
Hello!
In my entry for most breeds (currently entry 2510), can you remove "wips" from my do-not-ping list?
Thank you in advance!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@Kalvin

Sure thing! Done :D
@Kalvin

Sure thing! Done :D
jA0Unwf.gif
Can I be removed from the skydancer m and f lists?
Can I be removed from the skydancer m and f lists?
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno3_500.png
@Akal

Of course! I've removed "Skydancer M" and "Skydancer F" from both of your entries.

It looks like your two entries are conflicting though. Would you mind taking a look at the master list (linked in the OP) to see which one you'd like to keep? ^^
@Akal

Of course! I've removed "Skydancer M" and "Skydancer F" from both of your entries.

It looks like your two entries are conflicting though. Would you mind taking a look at the master list (linked in the OP) to see which one you'd like to keep? ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight

I'd like to keep the one that hasn't got anything in the 'don't ping' section. I don't mind pings for auctions/offers!
@Starrlight

I'd like to keep the one that hasn't got anything in the 'don't ping' section. I don't mind pings for auctions/offers!
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno3_500.png
@Akal

Done! c:
@Akal

Done! c:
jA0Unwf.gif
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 869 870