Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for new player (◕‿◕✿)
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 ... 292 293
Oh shucks. I keep typing howdy ha with an o instead of an a and it censors it. My kind greeting now looks like a raunchy one.
Oh shucks. I keep typing howdy ha with an o instead of an a and it censors it. My kind greeting now looks like a raunchy one.
moon_phase_pixel_divider_by_gorgeus_hybrid-dazr5ty.png
@Coolkid
I have my secrets :v

@jakeenglish
Hello!
@Coolkid
I have my secrets :v

@jakeenglish
Hello!
@Ickyrus
I knows. Ish been moody. And my derpy sister slowed my internet again, so I get too frustrated to come online, and you know, writing. I'm glad you got them sold though. :3 Those three are fascinating. O.o you know, like rock-candy in a slime machine. Shh, It's almost midnight, I don't know what I'm saying.

@Allegory
Distractions shouldn't be an excuse, but I use them too, so I guess I shall forgive you.
So many concerts! You must be excited, despite all the hassle :P I'm happy for you, I really am. Ignore the scowl, it doesn't know what it's doing anyway.
Who me? I'm doing decent. Been focusing on my writing, as always. I'm at 61k in 17 days... I hit the first 50 in 11 days :) It's a new record for me. I miss ya though. We don't really get to talk as much as we used to, ya know?

-x-

I feel like I should be approaching these newbies, but I honestly don't know where to go. I shied away while the registration was open, and now I feel like that shadow that's trapped in a very bright room, and everyone is looking at me, but at the same time I don't really exist. O.o Yeah... I'm going to stay in my corner.
@Ickyrus
I knows. Ish been moody. And my derpy sister slowed my internet again, so I get too frustrated to come online, and you know, writing. I'm glad you got them sold though. :3 Those three are fascinating. O.o you know, like rock-candy in a slime machine. Shh, It's almost midnight, I don't know what I'm saying.

@Allegory
Distractions shouldn't be an excuse, but I use them too, so I guess I shall forgive you.
So many concerts! You must be excited, despite all the hassle :P I'm happy for you, I really am. Ignore the scowl, it doesn't know what it's doing anyway.
Who me? I'm doing decent. Been focusing on my writing, as always. I'm at 61k in 17 days... I hit the first 50 in 11 days :) It's a new record for me. I miss ya though. We don't really get to talk as much as we used to, ya know?

-x-

I feel like I should be approaching these newbies, but I honestly don't know where to go. I shied away while the registration was open, and now I feel like that shadow that's trapped in a very bright room, and everyone is looking at me, but at the same time I don't really exist. O.o Yeah... I'm going to stay in my corner.
DmRdZYl.png
Oh. And I just hatched these 5 babies, same parents as that last Tundra I accidently sold too cheap XD kinda cute, yeah? Well at least these are... the others aren't worth showing: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3028782] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30288/3028782_350.png[/img] [/url] Girl - Obsidian/mulberry/lavander [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3028784] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30288/3028784_350.png[/img] [/url] Girl - Obsidian/Navy/Mulberry [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3028785] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30288/3028785_350.png[/img] [/url] Girl - Obsidian/Lavander/Royal ... Sucks that these are girls though, and not all as pretty as that boy I had. *sigh* Guess I'll age and exalt them all. Try again later?
Oh. And I just hatched these 5 babies, same parents as that last Tundra I accidently sold too cheap XD kinda cute, yeah? Well at least these are... the others aren't worth showing:

3028782_350.png

Girl - Obsidian/mulberry/lavander

3028784_350.png

Girl - Obsidian/Navy/Mulberry

3028785_350.png

Girl - Obsidian/Lavander/Royal

... Sucks that these are girls though, and not all as pretty as that boy I had. *sigh* Guess I'll age and exalt them all. Try again later?
DmRdZYl.png
@Karika
OH NO. You might have to do some reading while your net is bad :D ~Bugs~
They are rather nifty I think. Hopefully someone will appreciate how interesting they are.

I keep buying more dragons, so every time I get a bit more space I fill it up again D: But my avocado/double tomato now has a friend for making spring/christmasy/watermelon dragons :D

EDIT: Feel your pain. But they're all fairly similar so try again next time. It's terrible when they throw out that one perfect one but it's the wrong gender :C
@Karika
OH NO. You might have to do some reading while your net is bad :D ~Bugs~
They are rather nifty I think. Hopefully someone will appreciate how interesting they are.

I keep buying more dragons, so every time I get a bit more space I fill it up again D: But my avocado/double tomato now has a friend for making spring/christmasy/watermelon dragons :D

EDIT: Feel your pain. But they're all fairly similar so try again next time. It's terrible when they throw out that one perfect one but it's the wrong gender :C
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus
Yes, you're right. I've been neglecting your beautiful story, and it's still bugging me that I haven't found out what happened to Saloonka :P I'll read a chapter today, I promise. :)
I'm sure someone will. There's always strange people like you lurking around that want the weirdest dragons.

I'm now picturing a watermelon wrapped in a red and white scarf, garnished with holly and sitting in a field of flowers with a cool spring breeze blowing gently O.o epic.

I will definitely keep trying. I'll probably even breed change eventually, so I don't have to deal with teh female tundras. The male ones I can deal with, but the female are creepy. :|
@Ickyrus
Yes, you're right. I've been neglecting your beautiful story, and it's still bugging me that I haven't found out what happened to Saloonka :P I'll read a chapter today, I promise. :)
I'm sure someone will. There's always strange people like you lurking around that want the weirdest dragons.

I'm now picturing a watermelon wrapped in a red and white scarf, garnished with holly and sitting in a field of flowers with a cool spring breeze blowing gently O.o epic.

I will definitely keep trying. I'll probably even breed change eventually, so I don't have to deal with teh female tundras. The male ones I can deal with, but the female are creepy. :|
DmRdZYl.png
@Ickyrus too late, I've already reverted back to my lurker stage

┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
@Ickyrus too late, I've already reverted back to my lurker stage

┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
@Karika
D: Just leave him being all dead-like why don't you! He's probably started to smell a bit by now.

Found two that wanted the pink/banana/tangerine dragon, so I'll have him sold today and managed to sell off a double midnight at some point. I've been selling so many dragons lately IT'S GREAT :D

That sounds like my kind of christmas. But I'll take every excuse to have watermelon :D

Yeah. I don't much like either tundra, but females are pretty weird-looking.

@PencilCat
It's okay, I'll send my Pink and Floyd dragons over to tear down the wall :I Or build it higher, you never know with those two.

Speeaaak to usssss.
@Karika
D: Just leave him being all dead-like why don't you! He's probably started to smell a bit by now.

Found two that wanted the pink/banana/tangerine dragon, so I'll have him sold today and managed to sell off a double midnight at some point. I've been selling so many dragons lately IT'S GREAT :D

That sounds like my kind of christmas. But I'll take every excuse to have watermelon :D

Yeah. I don't much like either tundra, but females are pretty weird-looking.

@PencilCat
It's okay, I'll send my Pink and Floyd dragons over to tear down the wall :I Or build it higher, you never know with those two.

Speeaaak to usssss.
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus
Eh. It builds suspense that way :P
I'm glad you're managing to sell so many. I have a bunch I need rid of, but I don't have the time to try and sell them D: I'll probably just exalt them.

Watermelon is gross, you weirdo! haha
@Ickyrus
Eh. It builds suspense that way :P
I'm glad you're managing to sell so many. I have a bunch I need rid of, but I don't have the time to try and sell them D: I'll probably just exalt them.

Watermelon is gross, you weirdo! haha
DmRdZYl.png
@Karika
Is that the excuse people use nowdays? :| How's your wordcount thing going now anyway? Have you been getting a lot done? :o
For every one I sell, I end up with a pile more a day or so later :| Need to stop buying dragons, BUT I JUST CAAAAAAAN'T.

Good. MORE FOR ME. :D
@Karika
Is that the excuse people use nowdays? :| How's your wordcount thing going now anyway? Have you been getting a lot done? :o
For every one I sell, I end up with a pile more a day or so later :| Need to stop buying dragons, BUT I JUST CAAAAAAAN'T.

Good. MORE FOR ME. :D
Forum_Banner.png
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 ... 292 293