Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 367 368
just snagged a caveborn golden wyvern from the abandoned pile which is nice :o also hit the first trophy!
just snagged a caveborn golden wyvern from the abandoned pile which is nice :o also hit the first trophy!
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
I just realized I have almost 900 dragons.............. blessed or cursed?
I just realized I have almost 900 dragons.............. blessed or cursed?
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
@unoriginalmeme

blursed
@unoriginalmeme

blursed
CUvkP.gif Noodle says TERFs are a waste of oxygen CUvkP.gif
h n g [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/397628067499212802/494675773832167424/hork.PNG[/img] edit: SHOW MY IMAGE COWARDS
h n g

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/397628067499212802/494675773832167424/hork.PNG[/img]

edit: SHOW MY IMAGE COWARDS
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
@unoriginalmeme you need to host it on a website and use the url for the image to show on bbcode!

In dragon related news I hit 1900 dragons. so close to the big 2k!
@unoriginalmeme you need to host it on a website and use the url for the image to show on bbcode!

In dragon related news I hit 1900 dragons. so close to the big 2k!
BVY1Ftg.png
And I’m almost at 18 dragons!
And I’m almost at 18 dragons!
dNCLmdm.png
I joined about 4 years ago, but didn't see the point in just collecting dragons you don't do anything with, and I didn't know about hatchsites so all my eggs died and I gave up. Recently, I came across a tracker thing aimed at people aiming to collect every kind, and now I'm addicted? I need all the dragons help
I joined about 4 years ago, but didn't see the point in just collecting dragons you don't do anything with, and I didn't know about hatchsites so all my eggs died and I gave up. Recently, I came across a tracker thing aimed at people aiming to collect every kind, and now I'm addicted? I need all the dragons help
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
hahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

After producing no less than three Almandine Pyralspites (aren't they meant to be rare??) my white Striped finally gave me a red baby!

(oh and something pretty cool happened when I pressed "Summon" too. Lick this post for DC luck?)

@Snipe Personally, I have found that DC is not as involving a game as FR, but it's easier to play in a lot of ways and it's nice to have some "instant gratification" sometimes. Not all the pretty breeds are super rare, so you can often just grab and hatch and go "awww".

Also, what's the tracker? Would you have a link you could share?
hahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

After producing no less than three Almandine Pyralspites (aren't they meant to be rare??) my white Striped finally gave me a red baby!

(oh and something pretty cool happened when I pressed "Summon" too. Lick this post for DC luck?)

@Snipe Personally, I have found that DC is not as involving a game as FR, but it's easier to play in a lot of ways and it's nice to have some "instant gratification" sometimes. Not all the pretty breeds are super rare, so you can often just grab and hatch and go "awww".

Also, what's the tracker? Would you have a link you could share?
FR time +8 hours Lore Thread
Hello! I just joined Dragon's cave, and decided it would be best if I put myself out there! I have my eggs in my signature, and I'm hoping they don't die, and hatch~

I don't really understand how the clicks work, and I would really love for someone to tell me how the process works for hatching eggs.
Hello! I just joined Dragon's cave, and decided it would be best if I put myself out there! I have my eggs in my signature, and I'm hoping they don't die, and hatch~

I don't really understand how the clicks work, and I would really love for someone to tell me how the process works for hatching eggs.
Dragon's Cave Eggs and dragons~
5n1VH.gifEKAlE.gif CJvZr.gifoxc5r.giffZCxQ.gifyPX1S.gif
@Brokenpromises
Welcome! :D
Clicks are the number of people who click and go to the dragon's/egg's page. It shortens the number of views that's needed to make them hatch/grow.

@Brokenpromises
Welcome! :D
Clicks are the number of people who click and go to the dragon's/egg's page. It shortens the number of views that's needed to make them hatch/grow.

1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 367 368