Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Tertiary Gene: Ringlets
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 76 77
@Natakiro
Thank so very much!! =)
@Natakiro
Thank so very much!! =)
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
Aa so lovely! I just wish they'd show up in the market LOL, they go so fast but people make them so much more expensive!
Aa so lovely! I just wish they'd show up in the market LOL, they go so fast but people make them so much more expensive!
@FoggyDownpour You articulated my feelings on this gene exactly. I hate to be a negative nancy because so many people seem to like it, but I'm just not a fan of the genes that look like they're...tattooed on I guess? Like smoke, ghost, lace, and now this...they don't look like a real part of the dragon. Even something like Opal, which is explicitly unnatural, looks better IMO because it has some cool color variation and uses organic shapes. It looks more believable than these ones that just seem to be drawn on. Even contour, as simple as it is, at least follows the body and looks like it belongs.
But eh, it's just not for me : )
@FoggyDownpour You articulated my feelings on this gene exactly. I hate to be a negative nancy because so many people seem to like it, but I'm just not a fan of the genes that look like they're...tattooed on I guess? Like smoke, ghost, lace, and now this...they don't look like a real part of the dragon. Even something like Opal, which is explicitly unnatural, looks better IMO because it has some cool color variation and uses organic shapes. It looks more believable than these ones that just seem to be drawn on. Even contour, as simple as it is, at least follows the body and looks like it belongs.
But eh, it's just not for me : )
THE ILLNESS WILL BRING YOU PEACE.
SERENITY IS BORN FROM CERTAINTY AND YOUR SUFFERING IS CERTAIN.
They look like doilies
They look like doilies
VAAnkLY.png
YOOO
YOOO
dhJpGiJ.gif
I think I found my new favorite gene. :3

*sees the new apparel* *lore literally revolves around sea faring dragons that are sometimes pirates* *begins investing in new apparel* *__*
I think I found my new favorite gene. :3

*sees the new apparel* *lore literally revolves around sea faring dragons that are sometimes pirates* *begins investing in new apparel* *__*
Wave Daddy is missing. My clan is freaking out.
This gene would be nice if it was actually in the Marketplace for a substantial amount of time. I've been checking back as often as I can to buy it with my dom discount and it's never there. Kind of upsetting and negatively affected my opinion of what otherwise would've been a gorgeous gene.
This gene would be nice if it was actually in the Marketplace for a substantial amount of time. I've been checking back as often as I can to buy it with my dom discount and it's never there. Kind of upsetting and negatively affected my opinion of what otherwise would've been a gorgeous gene.
5iXiC8z.pngFKBU7j4.png
u6ZPWxO.pngoIq57Wd.png
heyZH2H.pngUBaiWUV.png
5XcNdZX.pngbWIIKLj.png
VgwR7dW.pngMH4xCa9.png
@Teekl The trick is to refresh every 5 minutes (for example at 02:55, 03:00, 03:05, ect). That's when new items may be added to the MP. That way you have the best chance of swiping in and grabbing one of the genes before other people do. With new items that's just how stuff works!
@Teekl The trick is to refresh every 5 minutes (for example at 02:55, 03:00, 03:05, ect). That's when new items may be added to the MP. That way you have the best chance of swiping in and grabbing one of the genes before other people do. With new items that's just how stuff works!
QdaBiJf.png
I love it!
I love it!
.... C8szkS1.png.......
+9 FR time
She/Her

DeviantArt
Art Shop
uGl0nFb.gif
Pretty new gene :D
Pretty new gene :D
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png