Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Joxar's Shop Tells You What You Own
1 2 3 4
Support!
And I also support adding it to Crim as well. They'd make these features a lot more pleasant to use.
Support!
And I also support adding it to Crim as well. They'd make these features a lot more pleasant to use.
Oh yes, Crim would hugely benefit from this as well! I'm not visiting her at all anymore, because I cannot be bothered to go check in my hoard how much I have of what she asks for.
Oh yes, Crim would hugely benefit from this as well! I'm not visiting her at all anymore, because I cannot be bothered to go check in my hoard how much I have of what she asks for.
You want your very own Panda in your lair, don't you? Admit it! Visit:
ioiH56N.png
would really like this so i know if/how many i have of an item
would really like this so i know if/how many i have of an item
~~~~~~~~~~~3Avjl4U.gif ~~~~~~arcane_by_tigeythemighty-d93nhnu.gif~~~~~~ tumblr_nl890wdvkR1s2gt57o1_75sq.gif ~~~~~~~~~~~
@Mayflame15 Please stop necro-ing all these old posts on the same topic. You are literally spamming.
@Mayflame15 Please stop necro-ing all these old posts on the same topic. You are literally spamming.
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
yeah sorry, i just,, really want to know what items i have and thought this might be slightly more useful than making another thread for an issue that has obviously been brought up many times
yeah sorry, i just,, really want to know what items i have and thought this might be slightly more useful than making another thread for an issue that has obviously been brought up many times
~~~~~~~~~~~3Avjl4U.gif ~~~~~~arcane_by_tigeythemighty-d93nhnu.gif~~~~~~ tumblr_nl890wdvkR1s2gt57o1_75sq.gif ~~~~~~~~~~~
Support here. It's a nice QoL.

EDIT: The suggestions forum has no rules against necro-ing, and based on comments from players on other topics, I think many of us would prefer a necro than a redundant thread.

EDIT: The suggestions forum has no rules against necro-ing, and based on comments from players on other topics, I think many of us would prefer a necro than a redundant thread.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2021-07-28 17:14:50" ] Support here. It's a nice QoL.[/quote] THIS. its so basic im amazed it isnt a thing already. [quote]EDIT: The suggestions forum has no rules against necro-ing, and based on comments from players on other topics, I think many of us would prefer a necro than a redundant thread. [/quote] ALSO THIS!!!
gemajgall wrote on 2021-07-28 17:14:50:

THIS. its so basic im amazed it isnt a thing already.
Quote:

ALSO THIS!!!
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
Yes this would be helpful. I keep getting buying items I already have and wondered why this wasn't already a thing!!
Yes this would be helpful. I keep getting buying items I already have and wondered why this wasn't already a thing!!
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2021-07-28 17:14:50" ] EDIT: The suggestions forum has no rules against necro-ing, and based on comments from players on other topics, I think many of us would prefer a necro than a redundant thread. [/quote] (The user didn't necro one thread. They necro'd over ten on the same topic at once.)
gemajgall wrote on 2021-07-28 17:14:50:
(The user didn't necro one thread. They necro'd over ten on the same topic at once.)
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!