Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | A E R I E - Discussion (Over)
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
mafia failed to do a lot of things mostly because it was kirk (who died right away go us and sorry kirk lol) and 3 lurkers
mafia failed to do a lot of things mostly because it was kirk (who died right away go us and sorry kirk lol) and 3 lurkers
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
[quote name="luxurious" date="2018-09-13 21:47:16" ] @ Stanari All town has to do is find one other person who doesnt have the same color and they’re gucci The glass mechanic seemed pretty op but some of the issue was the inactivity since mafia wasnt here they weren’t actively engaging with town to gain color information. Also it’s possible for town to lie about their color with no repercussions so it’s bard to say if it’s the mechanics or the activity [/quote] I think too part of the issue is that this setup was built with a larger game (and thus 3+ color 4+ people groups) in mind, and it doesn't scale super well. How is Glass OP? It's just a standard nightkill with a pretty harsh gate. It's possible for town to lie, but you run a greater risk of ineffective groups. Which maybe is an argument for a reduction in number of colors. Mafia can also lie to their own benefit, which has the potential to be an interesting disruptor.
luxurious wrote on 2018-09-13 21:47:16:
@ Stanari
All town has to do is find one other person who doesnt have the same color and they’re gucci

The glass mechanic seemed pretty op but some of the issue was the inactivity since mafia wasnt here they weren’t actively engaging with town to gain color information.

Also it’s possible for town to lie about their color with no repercussions so it’s bard to say if it’s the mechanics or the activity
I think too part of the issue is that this setup was built with a larger game (and thus 3+ color 4+ people groups) in mind, and it doesn't scale super well.

How is Glass OP? It's just a standard nightkill with a pretty harsh gate.

It's possible for town to lie, but you run a greater risk of ineffective groups. Which maybe is an argument for a reduction in number of colors. Mafia can also lie to their own benefit, which has the potential to be an interesting disruptor.
MM82e8q.png
Kali ftr i ran to Lux when you pm'd me with "if you pull a loss out of thin air i will come find your house and murder your plants" i ran to Lux

LUX KAI PM'D ME AND IT WAS SO DAMN TOWNY ><
Cfd??

But Lux wanted Fable and I wouldn't, and I wanted ember and she wouldn't

Then it became me instead x3

Sorry about the lynch tho agh i really thought you were town at the end there ;;
Kali ftr i ran to Lux when you pm'd me with "if you pull a loss out of thin air i will come find your house and murder your plants" i ran to Lux

LUX KAI PM'D ME AND IT WAS SO DAMN TOWNY ><
Cfd??

But Lux wanted Fable and I wouldn't, and I wanted ember and she wouldn't

Then it became me instead x3

Sorry about the lynch tho agh i really thought you were town at the end there ;;
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@tsaiah
It's cool. I'm significantly less tilted than I was yesterday. (Winning probably helped.)
I have no idea if I could fake being that mad as mafia lol
@tsaiah
It's cool. I'm significantly less tilted than I was yesterday. (Winning probably helped.)
I have no idea if I could fake being that mad as mafia lol
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
you're welcome for being an easy townread

ember was always going to get killed in the end - we wanted f3 to be somewhere within the tsaiah/kali/fable/lux/me pool

sorry about that
you're welcome for being an easy townread

ember was always going to get killed in the end - we wanted f3 to be somewhere within the tsaiah/kali/fable/lux/me pool

sorry about that
sorry for running on empty the whole game but my enthusiasm is extremely heavily based on how dynamic the rest of the game is

(it wasn't)
sorry for running on empty the whole game but my enthusiasm is extremely heavily based on how dynamic the rest of the game is

(it wasn't)
to my credit, I could have also subbed out n1 like I wanted due to the ww lingo but I didn't
to my credit, I could have also subbed out n1 like I wanted due to the ww lingo but I didn't
[quote name="Stanari" date="2018-09-13 21:51:38" ] [quote name="luxurious" date="2018-09-13 21:47:16" ] @ Stanari All town has to do is find one other person who doesnt have the same color and they’re gucci The glass mechanic seemed pretty op but some of the issue was the inactivity since mafia wasnt here they weren’t actively engaging with town to gain color information. Also it’s possible for town to lie about their color with no repercussions so it’s bard to say if it’s the mechanics or the activity [/quote] I think too part of the issue is that this setup was built with a larger game (and thus 3+ color 4+ people groups) in mind, and it doesn't scale super well. How is Glass OP? It's just a standard nightkill with a pretty harsh gate. It's possible for town to lie, but you run a greater risk of ineffective groups. Which maybe is an argument for a reduction in number of colors. Mafia can also lie to their own benefit, which has the potential to be an interesting disruptor. [/quote] Yeah but if scum knew colors they could’ve lined up players. Mafia also had the ability to join groups and influence town kills (i think) so they could’ve gotten multiple town kills in one night if they were actively involved with town groups Like the glass sounds like a kill stacked on top of another kill. A mafia member could sabotage any protection to ensure a kill so under ideal circumstances it sounds pretty op
Stanari wrote on 2018-09-13 21:51:38:
luxurious wrote on 2018-09-13 21:47:16:
@ Stanari
All town has to do is find one other person who doesnt have the same color and they’re gucci

The glass mechanic seemed pretty op but some of the issue was the inactivity since mafia wasnt here they weren’t actively engaging with town to gain color information.

Also it’s possible for town to lie about their color with no repercussions so it’s bard to say if it’s the mechanics or the activity
I think too part of the issue is that this setup was built with a larger game (and thus 3+ color 4+ people groups) in mind, and it doesn't scale super well.

How is Glass OP? It's just a standard nightkill with a pretty harsh gate.

It's possible for town to lie, but you run a greater risk of ineffective groups. Which maybe is an argument for a reduction in number of colors. Mafia can also lie to their own benefit, which has the potential to be an interesting disruptor.
Yeah but if scum knew colors they could’ve lined up players. Mafia also had the ability to join groups and influence town kills (i think) so they could’ve gotten multiple town kills in one night if they were actively involved with town groups

Like the glass sounds like a kill stacked on top of another kill. A mafia member could sabotage any protection to ensure a kill so under ideal circumstances it sounds pretty op
@luxurious
Thank you! It was fun playing with you too. I think that I need to be more careful with my lynch votes though lol.
@luxurious
Thank you! It was fun playing with you too. I think that I need to be more careful with my lynch votes though lol.
you should look at my star trek fan dragons they are very cute. (he/him) AO77JKB.gif
@luxurious Thanks! I had to head off due to mental health stuff s I am very sorry to everyone for ending me run in the game so quickly, i was hoping to continue to go through it all with everyone but i had to get off for a bit.
@luxurious Thanks! I had to head off due to mental health stuff s I am very sorry to everyone for ending me run in the game so quickly, i was hoping to continue to go through it all with everyone but i had to get off for a bit.
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif