you guys all suck marginally less voting tsaiah
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
equivafine
equivafine
I don't feel too bad about this one either tbh
I don't feel too bad about this one either tbh
Whichever ones of you are town here, reevaluate EVERYONE in fx

Just do the due diligence i woulda tried to do, at least, please

I may not have gotten started here til late, but dammit i still put in all my free time after the other game ended

And that's enough hours i can't get back that i really don't want to lose, especially after the inactivity level gamestate most of the game was in
Whichever ones of you are town here, reevaluate EVERYONE in fx

Just do the due diligence i woulda tried to do, at least, please

I may not have gotten started here til late, but dammit i still put in all my free time after the other game ended

And that's enough hours i can't get back that i really don't want to lose, especially after the inactivity level gamestate most of the game was in
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
Heh, and this is my second mislynch ever, too

Please make it count for something y'all

That's all i ask

o7
Heh, and this is my second mislynch ever, too

Please make it count for something y'all

That's all i ask

o7
I gotchu homie <3
I gotchu homie <3
<3
<3
Kalideoscope, who was Knight-Commander, of Sable, has died Day Four.
Kalideoscope, who was Knight-Commander, of Sable, has died Day Four.
MM82e8q.png
Night Four begins, and will end at 21:00 FRT on September 13. You may not post, but you may continue to converse privately.

Please submit your actions via your Quicktopic - as a reminder, submitting a night action (or lack thereof) counts towards activity requirements. I will stop taking night actions at 20:45 FRT (they must be timestamped 11:45 PM or earlier on QT) in order to process them. Make sure you read over the action submission instructions in the mechanics section! I cannot guarantee that I’ll be able to notify you of incorrect submissions before the night action deadline.

I apologize for the delay, I lost track of time lol.

@kirkfan2255 @Firo @Limelight @Kalideoscope @Nananami @NekoNikki @brighteningskies @Zac @clw23 @Crickycrick @CookieArcher @Khaos101 @FableWolf @WyvernSight @luxurious @swaggiep34 @Tsaiah @Journey @Reshiramu @StormDreamer @VivaFariy @LadySiren @EmbertheSkywing @Luthyx @HailTheCatlord
Night Four begins, and will end at 21:00 FRT on September 13. You may not post, but you may continue to converse privately.

Please submit your actions via your Quicktopic - as a reminder, submitting a night action (or lack thereof) counts towards activity requirements. I will stop taking night actions at 20:45 FRT (they must be timestamped 11:45 PM or earlier on QT) in order to process them. Make sure you read over the action submission instructions in the mechanics section! I cannot guarantee that I’ll be able to notify you of incorrect submissions before the night action deadline.

I apologize for the delay, I lost track of time lol.

@kirkfan2255 @Firo @Limelight @Kalideoscope @Nananami @NekoNikki @brighteningskies @Zac @clw23 @Crickycrick @CookieArcher @Khaos101 @FableWolf @WyvernSight @luxurious @swaggiep34 @Tsaiah @Journey @Reshiramu @StormDreamer @VivaFariy @LadySiren @EmbertheSkywing @Luthyx @HailTheCatlord
MM82e8q.png
Day may be slightly late.
Day may be slightly late.
MM82e8q.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67