Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [EVENT] Kissing Booth - RP Fundraiser
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote]Badger would love a kiss :3c[/quote] @sublimevoide Cobweb immediately compliments the Tundra's scarf; it really is brilliant and suits her quite well! The Fae is so taken by the piece of apparel that her magic decides to take over and make the customer match once Cobweb delivers her kiss. The little Fae blinks several times. [i]"Oh goodness. I do not remember your colors being quite so, well, matching before. I don't suppose you've always matched your scarf so perfectly?"[/i] Cobweb asks hopefully. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xyFNReU.png[/img][/center]
Quote:
Badger would love a kiss :3c
@sublimevoide

Cobweb immediately compliments the Tundra's scarf; it really is brilliant and suits her quite well! The Fae is so taken by the piece of apparel that her magic decides to take over and make the customer match once Cobweb delivers her kiss.

The little Fae blinks several times. "Oh goodness. I do not remember your colors being quite so, well, matching before. I don't suppose you've always matched your scarf so perfectly?" Cobweb asks hopefully.
xyFNReU.png
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
[quote]Planel is here! to get a KISS! <3<3[/quote] @X3X Cobweb is still so excited that her booth has been such a success! Even though there have been some setbacks and oddities, dragons have still been lining up and filling her coffer. Won't Mother be so proud! She giggles at her newest customer. So handsome! Cobweb thinks that he looks like ice and winter but surely not so cold? When she kisses Planel, her magic sparks again - oh no. The Fae lands in the grass and stares at the fluffy (adorable) rabbit that now sits where the dragon had been. [i]"Um. I think I might have some vegetables behind the booth? You should-- you should go back there. Quickly. before anyone sees you."[/i] Maybe this booth wasn't such a good idea after all. Cobweb can't help but give the rabbit a hug, giving his chin a good skritch. [i]"It should be temporary, don't worry."[/i] She hoped. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mawj7dq.png[/img][/center]
Quote:
Planel is here! to get a KISS! <3<3
@X3X

Cobweb is still so excited that her booth has been such a success! Even though there have been some setbacks and oddities, dragons have still been lining up and filling her coffer. Won't Mother be so proud!

She giggles at her newest customer. So handsome! Cobweb thinks that he looks like ice and winter but surely not so cold? When she kisses Planel, her magic sparks again - oh no. The Fae lands in the grass and stares at the fluffy (adorable) rabbit that now sits where the dragon had been. "Um. I think I might have some vegetables behind the booth? You should-- you should go back there. Quickly. before anyone sees you."

Maybe this booth wasn't such a good idea after all. Cobweb can't help but give the rabbit a hug, giving his chin a good skritch. "It should be temporary, don't worry."

She hoped.
mawj7dq.png
(I'll be replying to more once I've gotten some sleep - I'm getting there! :D )
(I'll be replying to more once I've gotten some sleep - I'm getting there! :D )
@TheKillingEdge

Quick check in ping! Everything going ok??
@TheKillingEdge

Quick check in ping! Everything going ok??
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@TheKillingEdge

Okay a little worried now....... are you alright??? it's been AGES since this started

@_@
@TheKillingEdge

Okay a little worried now....... are you alright??? it's been AGES since this started

@_@
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@basicblack1986

Things are just now settling down. There was another death in the family (it's been a bad couple of months!) and I am trying to get my brain working again :) I have a friend who is going to help me finish these up.
@basicblack1986

Things are just now settling down. There was another death in the family (it's been a bad couple of months!) and I am trying to get my brain working again :) I have a friend who is going to help me finish these up.
@TheKillingEdge Hi, Iridescence wants a kiss please!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42709239] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/427093/42709239_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TheKillingEdge Hi, Iridescence wants a kiss please!!

42709239_350.png
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
@TheKillingEdge oh dear, your not having much luck here lately, i'm sorry to hear about you losses TheKillingEdge D= i hope you get to feeling better and that everything starts looking up for ya! i'll send over a dragon or 2 for a kiss once everything has been caught up for you~
@TheKillingEdge oh dear, your not having much luck here lately, i'm sorry to hear about you losses TheKillingEdge D= i hope you get to feeling better and that everything starts looking up for ya! i'll send over a dragon or 2 for a kiss once everything has been caught up for you~
m59NfS2.png
@TheKillingEdge how about i bump this up and send Cedric on over...? [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408134/40813364_350.png[/img][/center] [center]a bright blue tundra with a flower delicately carried in his jaw walked and soon stopped in front of the booth, giving a polite bow and handing her the flower, a Sunrise Hibiscus. "hello little lotus blossom~ i don't suppose you would object to a little kiss from me...?'' he asked, voice smooth like honey. and before he could get an answer from the little Fae he placed a paw under her muzzle and gave her a quick little kiss on the lips, then pulled away before placing not five, but six gems the booth next to her with a soft chuckle.[/center] (he shall be sending his brother's over in ze future, lol)
@TheKillingEdge how about i bump this up and send Cedric on over...?
40813364_350.png
a bright blue tundra with a flower delicately carried in his jaw walked and soon stopped in front of the booth, giving a polite bow and handing her the flower, a Sunrise Hibiscus.
"hello little lotus blossom~ i don't suppose you would object to a little kiss from me...?'' he asked, voice smooth like honey.
and before he could get an answer from the little Fae he placed a paw under her muzzle and gave her a quick little kiss on the lips, then pulled away before placing not five, but six gems the booth next to her with a soft chuckle.

(he shall be sending his brother's over in ze future, lol)
m59NfS2.png
[center][i]@TheKillingEdge [Oh worm this looks fun as heck! I want,, the smooch!] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42247135] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422472/42247135_350.png[/img] [/url] A huge, shuffling Imperial enters the area. He was easily over 30 meters tall, yet he moved quietly, he was out on a Courier mission [one of his Clanmates tagging along] and had been dared to go up to the booth and request a kiss. He leaned his head down, a small sack of gems balanced carefully on the tip of his large nose as he peers at the small Fae, his cheeks dusted blue. "Rafae... Would like to request.. A kiss.." He mumbles, clearly somewhat embarrassed, but hey! He'd been dared and he couldn't wimp out now! It seems he was far too big for a lip kiss so maybe a cheek/nose smooch would do?
@TheKillingEdge [Oh worm this looks fun as heck! I want,, the smooch!]

42247135_350.png

A huge, shuffling Imperial enters the area. He was easily over 30 meters tall, yet he moved quietly, he was out on a Courier mission [one of his Clanmates tagging along] and had been dared to go up to the booth and request a kiss. He leaned his head down, a small sack of gems balanced carefully on the tip of his large nose as he peers at the small Fae, his cheeks dusted blue.

"Rafae... Would like to request.. A kiss.." He mumbles, clearly somewhat embarrassed, but hey! He'd been dared and he couldn't wimp out now! It seems he was far too big for a lip kiss so maybe a cheek/nose smooch would do?
Magia_dell_acqua_png_simbolo.png
Snow | FR +8 | She/Her | 20
Art shop! [WIP]
Wishlist!
Who's incubating?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

VDu6Xk8.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6