Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *Newbie raffle* FREE! *Closed*
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29
@morningstar1

Hi, newbie and Nature flight here. I think this is a really awesome looking giveaway! I have a really hard time choosing between 3 and 11, but I think I would love 3. I would call him Evernan, after Evernia the oakmoss lichen since his patterning reminds me of it!
@morningstar1

Hi, newbie and Nature flight here. I think this is a really awesome looking giveaway! I have a really hard time choosing between 3 and 11, but I think I would love 3. I would call him Evernan, after Evernia the oakmoss lichen since his patterning reminds me of it!
Hello! I would like to join your raffle.

I dont know what you mean by nature flight but i chose nature as mine if thats hwat you mean!

also i would like the last one and i'd name him ShortShorts! cus hes tiny and cute!
Hello! I would like to join your raffle.

I dont know what you mean by nature flight but i chose nature as mine if thats hwat you mean!

also i would like the last one and i'd name him ShortShorts! cus hes tiny and cute!
@morningstar1

I'd like a ticket to enter this raffle
( I know I could have a better chance if I chose a dragon and named it, but I'm stumped on names and even if I thought of one I'd most likely forget it.)

Thanks for the opportunity!
@morningstar1

( I know I could have a better chance if I chose a dragon and named it, but I'm stumped on names and even if I thought of one I'd most likely forget it.)

untitled_by_sunflowergirl15-dckzm9h.png
This is heavenly...
@morningstar1

@morningstar1

untitled_by_sunflowergirl15-dckzm9h.png
This is heavenly...
@Morningstar1 may i enter? :D i'd love to win prize 1 (she's so gorgeous). i would name her Mayari which is a Tagalog moon goddess. my lair is (trying to be) themed, and #1 is as beautiful as the moon *__*
@Morningstar1 may i enter? :D i'd love to win prize 1 (she's so gorgeous). i would name her Mayari which is a Tagalog moon goddess. my lair is (trying to be) themed, and #1 is as beautiful as the moon *__*
I would love to enter this raffle! Honestly I hope I win #12, he's just adorable and seems like a Cruise to me. He seems like the kind of dragon to enjoy going slow and taking it easy.
I would love to enter this raffle! Honestly I hope I win #12, he's just adorable and seems like a Cruise to me. He seems like the kind of dragon to enjoy going slow and taking it easy.
xbHmdcq.gif
Icon by @lychizzle
Three hours ahead of FR time
@morningstar1
I would love to enter c:
The prize I would enjoy to win is number 3, I would name him Basil (short for the old Greek term 'basileus', which means 'king') because he looks like a king of the clear, emerald seas of Sardinia, the region of my homeland I'd love to live in. And he's so damn cute c:
@morningstar1
I would love to enter c:
The prize I would enjoy to win is number 3, I would name him Basil (short for the old Greek term 'basileus', which means 'king') because he looks like a king of the clear, emerald seas of Sardinia, the region of my homeland I'd love to live in. And he's so damn cute c:
Italy - FR time +8 - they/he
I have no idea what to put in this sig so hey yo this will do
@morningstar1

I would love to win the Midnight Iridescent/Silver Shimmer/Aqua Crackle female (Number 1 on the list) And I would name her Saphira :)
Thank you for the opportunity to win a dragon :D
@morningstar1

I would love to win the Midnight Iridescent/Silver Shimmer/Aqua Crackle female (Number 1 on the list) And I would name her Saphira :)
Thank you for the opportunity to win a dragon :D
@morningstar1 I'd like to enter please! I would love the obsidian circuit spiral, and I would call him Gerrel, because I've apparently decided that all my circuit spirals will be named after quarians.
@morningstar1 I'd like to enter please! I would love the obsidian circuit spiral, and I would call him Gerrel, because I've apparently decided that all my circuit spirals will be named after quarians.
EUgPIoW.png
@morningstar1
Hello!
I would like to enter, please!
I'd hope to win either 1 or 3. I would name the third one toxin, because he reminds me of an acid painting my friend has by the same name. Thanks!
@morningstar1
Hello!
I would like to enter, please!
I'd hope to win either 1 or 3. I would name the third one toxin, because he reminds me of an acid painting my friend has by the same name. Thanks!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29