Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [ENDED] 6-Dig Unbred TG Lv25 G1 WC
1 2 3 4 5
A clarification on snipe guard, in case it is activated:

Snipe guard will go into effect if a bid is placed within the final hour of the auction. It will extend the end time by six hours. Snipe guard will activate repeatedly, meaning that if snipe guard is in effect and a bid is made in the last hour of snipe guard, the end time will be extended by another six hours.

Yeah that's it. Again, please remember to double-check the most recent bids in the thread - I'm unfortunately not superhuman and can only check up every so often ;-;
A clarification on snipe guard, in case it is activated:

Snipe guard will go into effect if a bid is placed within the final hour of the auction. It will extend the end time by six hours. Snipe guard will activate repeatedly, meaning that if snipe guard is in effect and a bid is made in the last hour of snipe guard, the end time will be extended by another six hours.

Yeah that's it. Again, please remember to double-check the most recent bids in the thread - I'm unfortunately not superhuman and can only check up every so often ;-;
@Leannaa
18.5kg please
@Leannaa
18.5kg please
@Jazz

18.6kg
@Jazz

18.6kg
Added.

Snipe guard is in effect! The auction will now be open until 5:59 site time on September 9.
Added.

Snipe guard is in effect! The auction will now be open until 5:59 site time on September 9.
@Novaa 18.8kg
@Novaa 18.8kg
@Jazz
20kg
@Jazz
20kg
2YPv3wq.png
Added~

Snipe guard has re-activated! The end time is now 11:59 on Sept. 9.
Added~

Snipe guard has re-activated! The end time is now 11:59 on Sept. 9.
The auction has concluded!

@Leannaa Congratulations, you've won! I'll send you a CR shortly c:
The auction has concluded!

@Leannaa Congratulations, you've won! I'll send you a CR shortly c:
1 2 3 4 5