Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] oberion's art shop | [open/sale]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@LanguageVirus
Sounds good! And yes, of course, humanoid characters should be fine! I'm sort of acquainted with how tieflings look, so I don't think it'd be a problem! Since it's color, I can also send you a picture of the linework before I do color to make sure it looks good to you. If that sounds good to you, DM me the email address you'd like the invoice sent to!

@Kazima
I'm not taking treasure at the moment, and I don't draw animals, unless you mean a cat-type furry?
@LanguageVirus
Sounds good! And yes, of course, humanoid characters should be fine! I'm sort of acquainted with how tieflings look, so I don't think it'd be a problem! Since it's color, I can also send you a picture of the linework before I do color to make sure it looks good to you. If that sounds good to you, DM me the email address you'd like the invoice sent to!

@Kazima
I'm not taking treasure at the moment, and I don't draw animals, unless you mean a cat-type furry?
@oberion

Nevermind
@oberion

Nevermind
tzu9gi3n_o.png
@LanguageVirus
Please let me know if you are still interested in your commission!
@LanguageVirus
Please let me know if you are still interested in your commission!
@Trachynhawb
@Nocte
@LanguageVirus

pinging the pinglist for a sale! i'm currently offering my b/w busts at $5 instead of $11!
@Trachynhawb
@Nocte
@LanguageVirus

pinging the pinglist for a sale! i'm currently offering my b/w busts at $5 instead of $11!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26