Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 109 110
5 akirbeaks?
*shm* notokay
5 akirbeaks?
*shm* notokay
cm_icn.png sig.png

Censorship is never the ______
[b]Congrats to winners![/b] Aaand here we start once again! *buys 10 tickets* [img]https://i.imgur.com/IazJWlU.jpg[/img]
Congrats to winners!

Aaand here we start once again! *buys 10 tickets*

IazJWlU.jpg
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
[quote name="Wryneck" date="2018-08-29 00:44:11" ] 5 akirbeaks? *shm* notokay [/quote] Well with Akirbeak in, that mean that all sprites aside from light sprite can also end up in the 5 slot at least. Well suposedly it wont increase total number of the familiar by more than 1%, but if that 1% is related to all accounts that exist then a large % of the akirbeaks may already be in dead accounts so it maybe larger than a 1% increase in total available akirbeaks.
Wryneck wrote on 2018-08-29 00:44:11:
5 akirbeaks?
*shm* notokay
Well with Akirbeak in, that mean that all sprites aside from light sprite can also end up in the 5 slot at least. Well suposedly it wont increase total number of the familiar by more than 1%, but if that 1% is related to all accounts that exist then a large % of the akirbeaks may already be in dead accounts so it maybe larger than a 1% increase in total available akirbeaks.
Where can we see the list of winners? or cant we?
Where can we see the list of winners? or cant we?
does anyone know how many total tickets were sold for the last raffle?
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
Well, there's a problem. The 1 user who wins the rarest prize isn't going to stay anonymous. People can use the dragon search feature to find the dragon lair the #1 prize went to, especially since the entire appeal of this is they are rare dragons, and then the public can send that user messages. The person who won already has a wall full of congratulating, no saying how many PMs.

I mean, we can't take down Dragon Search feature over this, but I don't know what else FR can do about it. If you make them unsearchable, that lowers their appeal too, like the dragon basically doesn't exist within measured metrics of population.
Well, there's a problem. The 1 user who wins the rarest prize isn't going to stay anonymous. People can use the dragon search feature to find the dragon lair the #1 prize went to, especially since the entire appeal of this is they are rare dragons, and then the public can send that user messages. The person who won already has a wall full of congratulating, no saying how many PMs.

I mean, we can't take down Dragon Search feature over this, but I don't know what else FR can do about it. If you make them unsearchable, that lowers their appeal too, like the dragon basically doesn't exist within measured metrics of population.
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
[quote name="PaperPony" date="2018-08-29 01:53:28" ] does anyone know how many total tickets were sold for the last raffle? [/quote] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2515681 This user has the stats.
PaperPony wrote on 2018-08-29 01:53:28:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2515681

This user has the stats.
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
[quote name="Miduana" date="2018-08-29 00:42:49" ] The list of the winners is in alphabetical order and the dragon went to the first one on the list. Is this for sure purely random? Or are the winners drawn randomly and the prices given in alphabetical order, making it unfair for people with names starting with anything else than A? Xhaztol [/quote] That's an alarming thought!! might rename myself to AaNefily haha XD
Miduana wrote on 2018-08-29 00:42:49:
The list of the winners is in alphabetical order and the dragon went to the first one on the list. Is this for sure purely random? Or are the winners drawn randomly and the prices given in alphabetical order, making it unfair for people with names starting with anything else than A? Xhaztol

That's an alarming thought!!

might rename myself to AaNefily haha XD
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
[quote name="Gaia" date="2018-08-22 06:01:42" ] I am kind of worried to see not 1, but 5 Speedies on the very first weekly raffle at Roundsey. I expected there to only be one copy of each prize. We'll have to see if the impact on the market is indeed limited, but I fear it won't. [/quote] I don't know. I will never buy a Speedy unless I win the IRL lottery, if I won one, I wouldn't sell it, therefore being no impact on the market, no sales lost, no extra product. And I am not the only person who will never buy, never sell. I don't think five Speedys will have any effect at all.
Gaia wrote on 2018-08-22 06:01:42:
I am kind of worried to see not 1, but 5 Speedies on the very first weekly raffle at Roundsey. I expected there to only be one copy of each prize. We'll have to see if the impact on the market is indeed limited, but I fear it won't.

I don't know. I will never buy a Speedy unless I win the IRL lottery, if I won one, I wouldn't sell it, therefore being no impact on the market, no sales lost, no extra product. And I am not the only person who will never buy, never sell. I don't think five Speedys will have any effect at all.
Shade Possession Suggestion Thread

A deity is a god. A diety is a weight loss prayer~!
LotusCandy wrote on 2017-06-15:
ICSNORK MENEING EY
Who were the winners from the first raffle
Who were the winners from the first raffle
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 109 110