Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Traveling Caravan
[center][size=5][i][b]The SkyClaw Clan, Tribe of the Wild Dancers[/b] A tribe of dragons that worship the way of dance; from belly dancing to flamenco to hip-hop, each dragon has a preference, a style, a rhythm. And they'd be happy to put on a show. The Tribe of the Wild Dancers is a traveling caravan of Skydancers and Wildclaws well versed in the ways of dance. They travel everywhere, and do not call any flight their specific home, but they do stay in Emberglow Hearth the most.[/i][/size][/center] I've seen a few of these traveling threads and decided to build some lore, I want to do it as well! My lair is a traveling caravan of dancers; they visit all the flights to preform their shows and other acts. I would like for one to actually be traveling; the dragon up for traveling today is the caravan's lovely ballet dancer Hail! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=361751&tab=dragon&did=37017480][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=37017480&skin=0&apparel=20844,334,3640,3639,442,20849,20848,3702&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [LIST] [*] You can breed her if you wish but I ask that I get to look at the hatchlings and choose one if I like one [*] [b]DO NOT EXALT HER!!!! THIS IS FOR LORE PURPOSES AND SHE'S STILL OWNED BY ME[/b] [*] Feel free to give her gifts but her current apparel stays in my horde ( currently it's just her pearly bracelets, still trying to gather all the Gossamer and the Silver dress ) [*] Write down what happens when she visits your clan please! It's the whole purpose of this [*] Once done, send her [b]BACK TO ME[/b], not the next person in line [*] You cannot hold her any longer than a week, but if you breed her, you can hold her longer but she [b]MUST[/b] come back right after the babies are hatched [*] Comment 'dancing through the fires' if you've read the rules [/LIST] FLIGHTS NEEDED TO VISIT: Light Nature Ice Earth Wind Plague Water Shadow Lightning Arcane
The SkyClaw Clan, Tribe of the Wild Dancers

A tribe of dragons that worship the way of dance; from belly dancing to flamenco to hip-hop, each dragon has a preference, a style, a rhythm.
And they'd be happy to put on a show.

The Tribe of the Wild Dancers is a traveling caravan of Skydancers and Wildclaws well versed in the ways of dance. They travel everywhere, and do not call any flight their specific home, but they do stay in Emberglow Hearth the most.

I've seen a few of these traveling threads and decided to build some lore, I want to do it as well!

My lair is a traveling caravan of dancers; they visit all the flights to preform their shows and other acts.
I would like for one to actually be traveling; the dragon up for traveling today is the caravan's lovely ballet dancer Hail!
dragon?did=37017480&skin=0&apparel=20844,334,3640,3639,442,20849,20848,3702&xt=dressing.png
  • You can breed her if you wish but I ask that I get to look at the hatchlings and choose one if I like one
  • DO NOT EXALT HER!!!! THIS IS FOR LORE PURPOSES AND SHE'S STILL OWNED BY ME
  • Feel free to give her gifts but her current apparel stays in my horde ( currently it's just her pearly bracelets, still trying to gather all the Gossamer and the Silver dress )
  • Write down what happens when she visits your clan please! It's the whole purpose of this
  • Once done, send her BACK TO ME, not the next person in line
  • You cannot hold her any longer than a week, but if you breed her, you can hold her longer but she MUST come back right after the babies are hatched
  • Comment 'dancing through the fires' if you've read the rules

FLIGHTS NEEDED TO VISIT:

Light
Nature
Ice
Earth
Wind
Plague
Water
Shadow
Lightning
Arcane
bump
bump
Dancing through the fires!

These kinds of things are pretty neat, but I am super new to the forums admittedly.
At the least, I do plan on keeping up with what gets written for her, traveling dragons always seemed like such a neat idea! Curious as to how her adventure goes.
Dancing through the fires!

These kinds of things are pretty neat, but I am super new to the forums admittedly.
At the least, I do plan on keeping up with what gets written for her, traveling dragons always seemed like such a neat idea! Curious as to how her adventure goes.
Bump
Bump