Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@NovaBorn hello there! thanks for the boop :D
I've read the PJO & HOO series by Riordan, but none of his Norse, Egyption, or Apollo books.
Also, poetry friend!! Love meeting fellow poets :D thanks for checking out my shop, haha! I really need to catch up on that, but... IRL ^^;
@NovaBorn hello there! thanks for the boop :D
I've read the PJO & HOO series by Riordan, but none of his Norse, Egyption, or Apollo books.
Also, poetry friend!! Love meeting fellow poets :D thanks for checking out my shop, haha! I really need to catch up on that, but... IRL ^^;
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@alienjack
IRL gets us all..
I read his Apollo stuff and then I saw a Walmart exclusive for the next book witch I hadn't read...
The temptation to beg my mom until she was insane hit hard but I resisted. Barely.
@alienjack
IRL gets us all..
I read his Apollo stuff and then I saw a Walmart exclusive for the next book witch I hadn't read...
The temptation to beg my mom until she was insane hit hard but I resisted. Barely.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
I like boiling brownies in mugs, but I've never tried baking in mugs.
Huh.
I like boiling brownies in mugs, but I've never tried baking in mugs.
Huh.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
@Vyxen how does one.... boil in a mug? Also, *why* boil? What an interesting idea o: I didn't even know people boiled brownies! Learn something new every day c:

What I refer to as "baking in a mug" is putting the mix into the mug and microwaving it for a single serving, rather than a whole pan and using the oven. I guess I still call it baking because I'm combining ingredients and using dry heat to create an end product.

Where are you from? Perhaps that might clue us in on our cultural difference here, lol!
@Vyxen how does one.... boil in a mug? Also, *why* boil? What an interesting idea o: I didn't even know people boiled brownies! Learn something new every day c:

What I refer to as "baking in a mug" is putting the mix into the mug and microwaving it for a single serving, rather than a whole pan and using the oven. I guess I still call it baking because I'm combining ingredients and using dry heat to create an end product.

Where are you from? Perhaps that might clue us in on our cultural difference here, lol!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@NovaBorn OMG I know that feeling, hahaha. I've heard a lot of good things about the Apollo books but just haven't picked them up yet. I am really intrigued by the Egyption series (Kane, right?) so maybe I can find a weekend to sit down and catch up on everything
@NovaBorn OMG I know that feeling, hahaha. I've heard a lot of good things about the Apollo books but just haven't picked them up yet. I am really intrigued by the Egyption series (Kane, right?) so maybe I can find a weekend to sit down and catch up on everything
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack
Put the mix into a cup of boiling water, then put a pot lid over it. Wait for it to solidify a bit. Or a lot.
I'm Chinese-Canadian, why?
@alienjack
Put the mix into a cup of boiling water, then put a pot lid over it. Wait for it to solidify a bit. Or a lot.
I'm Chinese-Canadian, why?
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
@Vyxen ooooh, that's such a cool way to do it!
I was asking because I'm a Midwestern American, so I figured maybe because we had different approaches to mug brownies, our geographical locations might be part of that.
@Vyxen ooooh, that's such a cool way to do it!
I was asking because I'm a Midwestern American, so I figured maybe because we had different approaches to mug brownies, our geographical locations might be part of that.
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
Hello! :) I'm glad to see your search for friends is going well! If you'd ever like to RP, I'm totally up for that.
Hello! :) I'm glad to see your search for friends is going well! If you'd ever like to RP, I'm totally up for that.
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
@chibithulu thank you! i'll hit you up if i ever wanna RP :)
@chibithulu thank you! i'll hit you up if i ever wanna RP :)
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
love books and animals and music, I do.
love books and animals and music, I do.
zenkpo-pic.pnggriffianpic.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42