Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So how about that Smash Ultimate Direct?
1 2 3 4
For a sec' I thought Rathy was going to be a playable character..

I wish palicoes were an assist trophy as well.
For a sec' I thought Rathy was going to be a playable character..

I wish palicoes were an assist trophy as well.
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
Also RIP Shovel Knight and Krystal fans at least they're assists, but still and honestly the [spoiler]K. Rool[/spoiler] trailer was the best because any time with King Dedede just playing around with peeps is the best time and the Kong's reactions are golden as well [img]https://i.imgur.com/VW1vzbG.jpg[/img]
Also RIP Shovel Knight and Krystal fans

at least they're assists, but still

and honestly the K. Rool trailer was the best

because any time with King Dedede just playing around with peeps is the best time

and the Kong's reactions are golden as well
VW1vzbG.jpg
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
apparently the creator actually voiced dedede so that was actually him laughing at us like the fools we are
apparently the creator actually voiced dedede so that was actually him laughing at us like the fools we are
q8IJer2.gif
hoo boy
hoo boy
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Yo guys can you believe the Switch is now a music player I am satisfied
I can't wait to marathon all this AMAZING MUSICCCCCCCC
Yo guys can you believe the Switch is now a music player I am satisfied
I can't wait to marathon all this AMAZING MUSICCCCCCCC
He's here...
He's here...
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
I can't believe chrom fire emblem is in smash...
I can't believe chrom fire emblem is in smash...
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/7f94251a5f93251f67afba47d3364edb/tumblr_n8q4cuSYwl1qlmy6to1_500.gif[/img] Well, Chrom, you got it now. That makes me wonder - what will Robin's final smash be now? Pair Up but with another character? Brings up so many possibilities...
tumblr_n8q4cuSYwl1qlmy6to1_500.gif
Well, Chrom, you got it now.

That makes me wonder - what will Robin's final smash be now? Pair Up but with another character? Brings up so many possibilities...
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Wheres Bandana Dee. Where is he. Where's the boy????

That aside though, I don't know anything about Simon Belmont but I'm definitely going to try playing as him. His moveset combines all the attack types I enjoy using in Smash
Wheres Bandana Dee. Where is he. Where's the boy????

That aside though, I don't know anything about Simon Belmont but I'm definitely going to try playing as him. His moveset combines all the attack types I enjoy using in Smash
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
I kind of already figured K Rool was gonna get in since he was the most asked for character for the character vote.

Simon was rumored to be in the game for months, but I was still very happy to see him confirmed!
I kind of already figured K Rool was gonna get in since he was the most asked for character for the character vote.

Simon was rumored to be in the game for months, but I was still very happy to see him confirmed!
ybwf4f9.gif
1 2 3 4