Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | All Dragons Must Go! 40+ PWYW
1 2 3 4 5 6
Your dragons are absolutely beautiful aa-

I would trade but I have no gems e,e

If I had any I would absolutely buy one rip-
Your dragons are absolutely beautiful aa-

I would trade but I have no gems e,e

If I had any I would absolutely buy one rip-
thing_by_seinnnnfeld-dcje43d.png
@RoyalSketchbook thank you! Honestly, I'm just looking for them all to go to good homes. So throw out what you have, or what you feel is equal, and that'll be good for me :)

@PelicanBitten that's a-ok! If another one catches your interest let me know :)

@Deathstalker there seems to be a problem with the Crossroads? It's saying I can't accept the trade because she's one of my progens. How do I get around that?
I would definitely recommend Chicken Smoothie, it's very fun and I've been a part of it for almost 10 years! It's not as "intense" as FR, it's something you can enjoy in your downtime or can get very serious about. They have a very active roleplaying section as well as trading/auction centers. If you decide to join, send me a PM and I'll give you some good starter pets! My username over there is houndjaw :)

@Vaalbara thank you very much!! I can accept treasure, I just said gems only in the original post because I prefer them. But feel free to send in treasure :)
@RoyalSketchbook thank you! Honestly, I'm just looking for them all to go to good homes. So throw out what you have, or what you feel is equal, and that'll be good for me :)

@PelicanBitten that's a-ok! If another one catches your interest let me know :)

@Deathstalker there seems to be a problem with the Crossroads? It's saying I can't accept the trade because she's one of my progens. How do I get around that?
I would definitely recommend Chicken Smoothie, it's very fun and I've been a part of it for almost 10 years! It's not as "intense" as FR, it's something you can enjoy in your downtime or can get very serious about. They have a very active roleplaying section as well as trading/auction centers. If you decide to join, send me a PM and I'll give you some good starter pets! My username over there is houndjaw :)

@Vaalbara thank you very much!! I can accept treasure, I just said gems only in the original post because I prefer them. But feel free to send in treasure :)
eHsIhFC.png
Oh, okay!

How much would be a good amount of treasure?
Oh, okay!

How much would be a good amount of treasure?
thing_by_seinnnnfeld-dcje43d.png
@Vaalbara which one(s) were you looking at specifically? I'll accept anything above 1,000T

@Deathstalker ok I somehow forgot you can't trade away your progens??? Which sucks bc i wanted them to go somewhere rather than rot in my lair? So I'm very very sorry, it's completely my mistake!! If you have any other dragons in mind, let me know. My other progen is Thriineir.
@Vaalbara which one(s) were you looking at specifically? I'll accept anything above 1,000T

@Deathstalker ok I somehow forgot you can't trade away your progens??? Which sucks bc i wanted them to go somewhere rather than rot in my lair? So I'm very very sorry, it's completely my mistake!! If you have any other dragons in mind, let me know. My other progen is Thriineir.
eHsIhFC.png
@chrysalem omg, I didn't even know she was your progen! She's way luckier than mine even though I designed her. Her random tert is awful. XD

I like Lham! <33 I've always needed and wanted a pastel rainbow like him!

@chrysalem omg, I didn't even know she was your progen! She's way luckier than mine even though I designed her. Her random tert is awful. XD

I like Lham! <33 I've always needed and wanted a pastel rainbow like him!

7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Deathstalker sounds good! Send over a CR with whatever you'd like to offer for him :)
@Deathstalker sounds good! Send over a CR with whatever you'd like to offer for him :)
eHsIhFC.png
@chrysalem
I just worked up 1000g and spent it for something I really wanted, and am now broke. xD But, what would you take for Dionysus ? I have 3 whole gems xD
@chrysalem
I just worked up 1000g and spent it for something I really wanted, and am now broke. xD But, what would you take for Dionysus ? I have 3 whole gems xD
@Chrysalem oh man, i really shouldn't be splurging right now but i am lol
How much do you want for Dionysus? I have 17 gems in the hoard rn but plenty of treasure to spare :O I hope all these dergs find a good home!
@Chrysalem oh man, i really shouldn't be splurging right now but i am lol
How much do you want for Dionysus? I have 17 gems in the hoard rn but plenty of treasure to spare :O I hope all these dergs find a good home!
@powerblackwolf I can accept treasure as well. I don't wanna break you though, so just pay what you can and that'll suffice :)

@ChromeAsh unfortunately powerblackwolf has already spoken for her! But there are plenty of others still available :)
@powerblackwolf I can accept treasure as well. I don't wanna break you though, so just pay what you can and that'll suffice :)

@ChromeAsh unfortunately powerblackwolf has already spoken for her! But there are plenty of others still available :)
eHsIhFC.png
@chrysalem
Well, I only have 159 t, cause I used all my money to get gems to make that purchase-- im sorry. Will that do?

@ChromeAsh
Hey , im real sorry :<
@chrysalem
Well, I only have 159 t, cause I used all my money to get gems to make that purchase-- im sorry. Will that do?

@ChromeAsh
Hey , im real sorry :<
1 2 3 4 5 6