Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2018
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 64
I would also love to know what happened. While I don't mind saving charged sprockets for next year I was planning to buy one more thing before the shop closed.
I would also love to know what happened. While I don't mind saving charged sprockets for next year I was planning to buy one more thing before the shop closed.
@scutalLizard yea me too, i still didn't buy anything yet... The skins on marketplace are still there buy Festive Favors is closed? Probably a glitch? We need an admin to fix this asap lol
@scutalLizard yea me too, i still didn't buy anything yet... The skins on marketplace are still there buy Festive Favors is closed? Probably a glitch? We need an admin to fix this asap lol
Why has the festival finished already? It says Sunday on the announcement.
Why has the festival finished already? It says Sunday on the announcement.
I feel like I wasted all my gathering today.. the festival closed early??? Ahhh :'/
I feel like I wasted all my gathering today.. the festival closed early??? Ahhh :'/
DbPd1nP.png
What is HAPPENING ;____; ???
What is HAPPENING ;____; ???
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
I'm another one who hopes this will be fixed. I always wait until the last day to spend my sprockets, so I haven't bought anything from the festival shop yet.
I'm another one who hopes this will be fixed. I always wait until the last day to spend my sprockets, so I haven't bought anything from the festival shop yet.
I was going to festive favours to buy all the items but... it's closed. what's going on?
I was going to festive favours to buy all the items but... it's closed. what's going on?
JUcTcBe.png
I'm pretty confident this will be fixes, but I hope they give us our gathering turns back :/
I'm pretty confident this will be fixes, but I hope they give us our gathering turns back :/
I burnt all my gathering turns thinking RNJesus was just spitting on me, but nope D:

How will I get my spare sprockets for next year now??? XD
I burnt all my gathering turns thinking RNJesus was just spitting on me, but nope D:

How will I get my spare sprockets for next year now??? XD
banner_left2_by_mattsykun-dbncgrn.png banner_top_by_mattsykun-dblzc0q.png
bannner_mid2_by_mattsykun-dbncgfs.png
banner_bottom_by_mattsykun-dblzc0v.png
Baldwin still has the sprockets and skins...
...But the festival shop is closed???
Baldwin still has the sprockets and skins...
...But the festival shop is closed???
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png