Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | random pink blotches?
across the website, i've been noticing small, but bright pink splotches? it seems to only be in places that could lack color, but i'm unsure... [img]https://i.imgur.com/d4GPhaX.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ffwDohk.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/j8a8q9B.png[/img]
across the website, i've been noticing small, but bright pink splotches?
it seems to only be in places that could lack color, but i'm unsure...

d4GPhaX.png

ffwDohk.png

j8a8q9B.png
@purralian
That's not showing up for me - what browser are you using?
It's always worth trying a cache clear for visual bugs to see if that fixes thing.
@purralian
That's not showing up for me - what browser are you using?
It's always worth trying a cache clear for visual bugs to see if that fixes thing.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus
usin chrome! tried a cache clear, but same problem?? i guess i'll try a different browser if it doesn't go away. it came out of nowhere, which is strange.

thank you!!
@Vendrus
usin chrome! tried a cache clear, but same problem?? i guess i'll try a different browser if it doesn't go away. it came out of nowhere, which is strange.

thank you!!
@purralian
It looks like your graphics card cannot process transparent pixels correcly. Try to update your driver or operating system.

It's deifnetly a problem on your end, not FR's.
@purralian
It looks like your graphics card cannot process transparent pixels correcly. Try to update your driver or operating system.

It's deifnetly a problem on your end, not FR's.
@Shakura
ah haha ;; i suppose that'd make sense
thank you!
@Shakura
ah haha ;; i suppose that'd make sense
thank you!
@purralian if you are on pc, it also might be caused by monitor cable not being properly plugged in
@purralian if you are on pc, it also might be caused by monitor cable not being properly plugged in
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@purralian
There's some talk in the apparel problems thread about the same problem. It appears to be a problem with the latest chrome update.
@purralian
There's some talk in the apparel problems thread about the same problem. It appears to be a problem with the latest chrome update.
d6VP0mp.png JrZGMGx.png
Bb9XFYa.png
gziv3Ja.png
Pn33kaF.png
mlSrRbK.png
gAJtKYm.png
BTRr72z.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
@purralian
If it's a chrome issue, the last time chrome's colors broke for me (oversaturated all the reds and the purples looked magenta :')), I fixed them though the color profiles - perhaps try what worked for me:

1. go to chrome://flags and search for color
2. there will be "force color profile", most likely with the default setting on - try choosing sRBG
3. close chrome and reopen, try to see if it works.
@purralian
If it's a chrome issue, the last time chrome's colors broke for me (oversaturated all the reds and the purples looked magenta :')), I fixed them though the color profiles - perhaps try what worked for me:

1. go to chrome://flags and search for color
2. there will be "force color profile", most likely with the default setting on - try choosing sRBG
3. close chrome and reopen, try to see if it works.
JQQ3Fjt.png
@purralian

Are you using Windows 10? Sometimes when it updates it causes loads of troubles. It often updates or installs drivers that don't work with your system and you have to manually change it back.

One time it messed with my screen ratio and it made everything zoomed in and super blurry... Sooo annoying!
@purralian

Are you using Windows 10? Sometimes when it updates it causes loads of troubles. It often updates or installs drivers that don't work with your system and you have to manually change it back.

One time it messed with my screen ratio and it made everything zoomed in and super blurry... Sooo annoying!
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png