Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free cauldron level 17 [OPEN]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@yellowstarfish
Of course!

@Peyp
Of course! Just send it over ^-^
@yellowstarfish
Of course!

@Peyp
Of course! Just send it over ^-^
egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png
@lightningscar
Do I send over the mats?
@lightningscar
Do I send over the mats?
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@yellowstarfish

Yes ^-^
@yellowstarfish

Yes ^-^
egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png
Ping me when you have open slots again?
Ping me when you have open slots again?
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas
I'll do that, because it's you ;P
@Jeevas
I'll do that, because it's you ;P
Aww, thanks c:
Aww, thanks c:
@Jeevas @yellowstarfish I'm open again :)
@Jeevas @yellowstarfish I'm open again :)
Would you be willing to brew me a prismatic token? It can be on the last day, I just want it for next fest.
Would you be willing to brew me a prismatic token? It can be on the last day, I just want it for next fest.
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
Oh, awesome! Hmm... could you transmute another 35 items? It'll be a mix of item types this time. I'm super low on copper muck and grey slime, as you can imagine XD
Oh, awesome! Hmm... could you transmute another 35 items? It'll be a mix of item types this time. I'm super low on copper muck and grey slime, as you can imagine XD
@Nyxidos
Of course! Just send over the needed stuff ^-^

@Jeevas
Of course, and no problem! Yup, same here XD
@Nyxidos
Of course! Just send over the needed stuff ^-^

@Jeevas
Of course, and no problem! Yup, same here XD
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17