Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 366 367 368 369 370 ... 471 472
@keetsee
better
@keetsee
better
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
@BlueCoriander
@BlueCoriander
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
Heya, thanks for the guide, it's very helpful so far. However the Eliminate battle stone is around 500k and I just about saved up around 50k. I'll be level 10 by the time I have that type of money. Any recommendations on how to proceed without it?
Heya, thanks for the guide, it's very helpful so far. However the Eliminate battle stone is around 500k and I just about saved up around 50k. I'll be level 10 by the time I have that type of money. Any recommendations on how to proceed without it?
t0OITZB.png UuMMDwC.png 9kBFZN6.png
]
@ssjgirl I came here with the same question and found someone talking about the Sedona build. And there are some other options as well that don't need eliminate.

I think I will try one of these and hope that some eliminates drop in the coli.
@ssjgirl I came here with the same question and found someone talking about the Sedona build. And there are some other options as well that don't need eliminate.

I think I will try one of these and hope that some eliminates drop in the coli.
@ssjgirl As Mendokusai said, the Sedona build is probably your best bet, but honesty, I followed this guide and simply didn't add an Eliminate when it said too, and I raised my whole team to lvl 25 just fine without it. Sure it's a bit slower than if you did have Eliminates, but it's honestly not that much more difficult!
@ssjgirl As Mendokusai said, the Sedona build is probably your best bet, but honesty, I followed this guide and simply didn't add an Eliminate when it said too, and I raised my whole team to lvl 25 just fine without it. Sure it's a bit slower than if you did have Eliminates, but it's honestly not that much more difficult!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
I love this guide, been using it for a while and find it very effective.
I love this guide, been using it for a while and find it very effective.
Fd5CT.gif924J0.gif AyN1u.gifa6jNL.gif X0x6Y.gif
Help my dragons grow! Just click on them! :D
hold
hold
*realizes I've been doing everything wrong* OH GOSH
UH
*realizes tinctures of dissolution are kinda expensive to a newbie*
*realizes I've been doing everything wrong* OH GOSH
UH
*realizes tinctures of dissolution are kinda expensive to a newbie*
5kRkxhJ.png
never really been interested in the coli, but this makes it look possible! thank you for this glorious information!
never really been interested in the coli, but this makes it look possible! thank you for this glorious information!
Keaea_left_new.png
...........New_Piskel.png
.......................Keaea_right_new.png
@Culex I guess I've been doing this all wrong! While it is taking forever to level up the first three chosen dragons, I am now eagerly waiting for that chance to redo their stats. This really helps!
@Culex I guess I've been doing this all wrong! While it is taking forever to level up the first three chosen dragons, I am now eagerly waiting for that chance to redo their stats. This really helps!
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
1 2 ... 366 367 368 369 370 ... 471 472