Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2018
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45
h y p e d
h y p e d
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
Awwwww! Yayy!
Awwwww! Yayy!
Wait hold up...

Since all the festivals for the rest of the year are moved up by 6 hours, does this mean they'll also end 6 hours later after the last day, OR do they still end at rollover on Saturday night?
Wait hold up...

Since all the festivals for the rest of the year are moved up by 6 hours, does this mean they'll also end 6 hours later after the last day, OR do they still end at rollover on Saturday night?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
wooooooooooooooooooooo
wooooooooooooooooooooo
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Nice, glad to see hatchlings allowed as avitars now!
Nice, glad to see hatchlings allowed as avitars now!
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
Whoo!
Whoo!
I'm not going to say I told you so,

but I told you so.
I'm not going to say I told you so,

but I told you so.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
Nice!
Nice!
[quote name="Hanelli" date="2018-07-18 11:14:32" ] Wait hold up... Since all the festivals for the rest of the year are moved up by 6 hours, does this mean they'll also end 6 hours later after the last day, OR do they still end at rollover on Saturday night? [/quote] @Hanelli, they'll end at 06:00 the following Sunday. @LuckyOne, fixed!
Hanelli wrote on 2018-07-18 11:14:32:
Wait hold up...

@Hanelli, they'll end at 06:00 the following Sunday.

@LuckyOne, fixed!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45