Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Autopilot's Workshop [Hiatus]
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 344 345
@Autopilot

You have a copy of Boggy Horror? Awesome! Send me a PA and I'll try to accept it ASAP. (Might take 2 days to accept it, since I'm not sure if I'll be online the next few days.) And I still want the Key Keeper accent, so thanks for adding me to the 2nd run list. :D

I hope things improve for you, and don't worry about replying late, real life is more important than pixel dragons. ;)
@Autopilot

You have a copy of Boggy Horror? Awesome! Send me a PA and I'll try to accept it ASAP. (Might take 2 days to accept it, since I'm not sure if I'll be online the next few days.) And I still want the Key Keeper accent, so thanks for adding me to the 2nd run list. :D

I hope things improve for you, and don't worry about replying late, real life is more important than pixel dragons. ;)
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@Autopilot That would be great, thank you!

And there's no need to apologize, real life is more important than computer games. I hope things get better for you soon
@Autopilot That would be great, thank you!

And there's no need to apologize, real life is more important than computer games. I hope things get better for you soon
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@Autopilot

Don't feel sorry, life happens, I hope things look up for you soon! I'll be sending you a one way CR for spooky scary nocturne, take your time however
@Autopilot

Don't feel sorry, life happens, I hope things look up for you soon! I'll be sending you a one way CR for spooky scary nocturne, take your time however
@Autopilot life happens to the best of us. as long as you take it easy and worry about your health first, that's all we care about. i do hope everything works out for you everything is going to work out for you, i'll send some good vibes your way.

now how do you want me to send payment for light's child?
@Autopilot life happens to the best of us. as long as you take it easy and worry about your health first, that's all we care about. i do hope everything works out for you everything is going to work out for you, i'll send some good vibes your way.

now how do you want me to send payment for light's child?
@Autopilot

I think I pre-paid for mine? When I bought that group of skins I included the gems in the total.
@Autopilot

I think I pre-paid for mine? When I bought that group of skins I included the gems in the total.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Autopilot

Oooh, I am stoked for Inner Swan! I was hoping it would end up getting enough :}}

Also, could you put me down for a preorder of "Gleaming Flutter" for gems?
@Autopilot

Oooh, I am stoked for Inner Swan! I was hoping it would end up getting enough :}}

Also, could you put me down for a preorder of "Gleaming Flutter" for gems?
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@Autopilot - I'll send payment over promptly for Light's child, thank you!

also, I wanted to add -- You are 100% entitled to fall of Sornieth in order to deal with / tackle / handle RL stuff. This game is fun, sure, and we all adore your art, but don't let virtual obligations make you feel guilty. I hope you living situation improves. I've been there... it's the worst :c If you gotta peace out to wrestle stuff, go for it. We all get it. And we got your back :)

Sending good vibes (and accent payment xD) your way ~ cheers!
@Autopilot - I'll send payment over promptly for Light's child, thank you!

also, I wanted to add -- You are 100% entitled to fall of Sornieth in order to deal with / tackle / handle RL stuff. This game is fun, sure, and we all adore your art, but don't let virtual obligations make you feel guilty. I hope you living situation improves. I've been there... it's the worst :c If you gotta peace out to wrestle stuff, go for it. We all get it. And we got your back :)

Sending good vibes (and accent payment xD) your way ~ cheers!
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@autopilot

That's awesome! Yes please. :)
@autopilot

That's awesome! Yes please. :)
@Autopilot
No worries, I hope everything works out for you! Send over a trade with the Treefrog skin (( and a remind of how much it costs in gems )) WHENEVER you wish, and I'll happily snatch up the goood good friend.
@Autopilot
No worries, I hope everything works out for you! Send over a trade with the Treefrog skin (( and a remind of how much it costs in gems )) WHENEVER you wish, and I'll happily snatch up the goood good friend.
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@Skyeline Sure! Each is 500G, so the total is 1000!

@Serpenta 750G :> And thank you for the well wishes!

@Hahoe No worries!

@Katsuokai Take your time :> And thank you! :>

@TomSwifty Sent! And thank you for the kind words. :>

@excessnight Thank you for those good vibes, i appreciate them. ^v^ You can pay however you like as I've already submitted it for printing, CR or PM. PM's tend to be less finicky!

@Amut Lets see! I see payment in CR #4516937 For Snowflake Shards, Celtic Gold, Vibrant Scales, And palefoot Toadhop. Is that the one you are thinking of? :U

@smerdyakov Sure can! :>

@Abderus Daw, thank you for the good thoughts, I appreciate them, perhaps they were what made today an ok day! ^v^

@Skyeline Sure! Each is 500G, so the total is 1000!

@Serpenta 750G :> And thank you for the well wishes!

@Hahoe No worries!

@Katsuokai Take your time :> And thank you! :>

@TomSwifty Sent! And thank you for the kind words. :>

@excessnight Thank you for those good vibes, i appreciate them. ^v^ You can pay however you like as I've already submitted it for printing, CR or PM. PM's tend to be less finicky!

@Amut Lets see! I see payment in CR #4516937 For Snowflake Shards, Celtic Gold, Vibrant Scales, And palefoot Toadhop. Is that the one you are thinking of? :U

@smerdyakov Sure can! :>

@Abderus Daw, thank you for the good thoughts, I appreciate them, perhaps they were what made today an ok day! ^v^

tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 344 345