Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Art Jamboree [Prizes drawn~ p93]
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
@Aribis @kijuaki Thank you guys so much for holding this raffle! It was lots of fun and it was exciting!!! :D
@Aribis @kijuaki Thank you guys so much for holding this raffle! It was lots of fun and it was exciting!!! :D
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
@Maus

heehee I'm glad you thought so ^ ^
@Maus

heehee I'm glad you thought so ^ ^
NnYxXrI.png
@aribis - Awesome-sauce! Thanks so much for hosting this awesome raffle. ;w;

@kijuaki - Thank you also for all your hard work!

Overall, this was a super fun and exciting experience. :3 I haven't actually been this excited for a raffle in a while, so thanks again!
@aribis - Awesome-sauce! Thanks so much for hosting this awesome raffle. ;w;

@kijuaki - Thank you also for all your hard work!

Overall, this was a super fun and exciting experience. :3 I haven't actually been this excited for a raffle in a while, so thanks again!
Untitled-1.pngkeeto-braddock.png
@Aribis - just reminding you that I may be a while to finish my image as I can only work on art over the weekends! I'll keep you updated on the progress though. :>
@Aribis - just reminding you that I may be a while to finish my image as I can only work on art over the weekends! I'll keep you updated on the progress though. :>
@Skysealer

Yes I remember :) (I'm kind of in the same boat, ahah)
Sounds fabulous though!
@Skysealer

Yes I remember :) (I'm kind of in the same boat, ahah)
Sounds fabulous though!
NnYxXrI.png
Thank you both for holding this fun raffle. ^^ I ended up with my 2nd choice. I've already contacted Cryptic for my piece.
Thank you both for holding this fun raffle. ^^ I ended up with my 2nd choice. I've already contacted Cryptic for my piece.
Aywas ID: #8186
Wajas ID & Username: #910 Yume
Dappervolk ID & Username: #1661 Celiane
should have mine done tonight or tomorrow
who needs sleep
should have mine done tonight or tomorrow
who needs sleep
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95