Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sokol's FREE Bio Templates | NEW 13/10
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 63 64
@Rexcaliburr Sorry to bother you but I was hoping to use Ancient Whispers but the codes for the images seem to be broken? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/ead8b6251ae68ae4a1d12a7c31ef22ed.png[/img]
@Rexcaliburr Sorry to bother you but I was hoping to use Ancient Whispers but the codes for the images seem to be broken?
ead8b6251ae68ae4a1d12a7c31ef22ed.png
MoOtdMJ.png
@Gangrene Ah, the hosted images are not mine and no longer work. Unfortunately I don't have a fix, since the assets are all under user Poisonpaper.
@Gangrene Ah, the hosted images are not mine and no longer work. Unfortunately I don't have a fix, since the assets are all under user Poisonpaper.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Thank you for the link to the artist, solves my issue :)
Thank you for the link to the artist, solves my issue :)
MoOtdMJ.png
Hi! Can I please get a Shackled gold edit with the name Penelope?
Thanks for your time!

Edit: Oh! And could I also grab Mateo as well?? I was browsing through my dragons and his colours suit this bio sooooo well!! I'm currently writing his lore!
Hi! Can I please get a Shackled gold edit with the name Penelope?
Thanks for your time!

Edit: Oh! And could I also grab Mateo as well?? I was browsing through my dragons and his colours suit this bio sooooo well!! I'm currently writing his lore!
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@Rexcaliburr

Sorry about the double post, forgot to ping you in the first XP
@Rexcaliburr

Sorry about the double post, forgot to ping you in the first XP
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
[size=5][b]The Grass is Always Greener - Multi Flight[/b] | [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xwjPpEUzc1o3C51VvRWkSgSDu1cbVD-6BUzSuZ8Av_c/edit]Codes[/url][/size] Huge shoutout to @Aurene who has created the codes for all other Flights for this code that I made last year! These are free to use with Aurene's permission and my own as well! Note that I don't have preview images for all of them, so do bear with me! [size=1]@Failuresaurus, @Vulcanatus, @Moonair, @Pollen, @Purrowler, @Pyrouge, @demoliceros, @Angel04, @DeathSpecter, @Shadowswirl, @IcyStorm, @EevyernDracaneon, @Belegorn, @TxTiger, @Artificiary, @VoidSinger, @SamIamLuvDov, @TheoDemoine, @Saraceaser, @AvelynGelato, @Luteia, @Gusted, @ookamisoulreaper, @Kattata, @ElectriWinter, @Serpents, @Rosetail, @Nevros, @WolfTrickster, @WayRox, @Otter112233, @Darquesse, @Scriniarii, @BellumInvictus, @Tigeria, @comet-me-bro, @ZodiacChronicler , @Stoat, @AtticSaltStorms, @KiTea, @scar66, @CarnEvil, @JustNatureThings, @interestingword, @Autumnus, @Hazeledpoppy, @Mellifera, @Mellacherry, @Hawlucha, @phoenixoflegend, @jetfeather, @Swanee, @selenomancy, @Taytenn, @CloudGazer, @sufferkat, @Peyp, @Bluedragon , @SpookyClockwork, @sarcastickitten, @Lisegathe, @Martinique, @Morrenia, @Fruityboy, @vampaneze, @uniquelykenn, @NuclearMuffins1, @LibreNoctre, @Gallant, @Miirim, @inkandbone, @SunglassesArlo, @GreywarenX, @WaterWolf600, @GhostlyMuse, @Wyvernya, @PhoenixPhlight, @Yusaku, @Asrielle, @Bekuno, @RoyalSorceress, @Guardianite, @Whirlwish, @After, @PixelSpiral, @remuslupn, @PolterGengar, @VastPlaguesOfAku, @BlackFlash3003, @SilenceEternal, @Thundercracker, @Lup, @Selah, @LemonSqueezy, @Fukase, @morikar, @Steeil, @Sumael, @OdiAibyouka, @zaphyrae, @ghastimafrix, @Ottsel, @LupusUncia, @Madolche, @NerdySnivy, @DemonsOfTheNight, @Huntess, @PenWingStar, @Warriorgirl1234, @ItachiUmbreon, @Illyrael, @uselessthimbs, @MusicMiner, @Burmecia, @TheMaskedDragon, @mothrune, @Espoir, @Talismarr, @WonderTweek, @GreenGalaxy, @DragonJade, @KaioticWolf, @girlgirlDragon, @Wolfgirl2398, @Vulpess, @Renmei, @SnoringHyena, @Quintillion, @basicblack1986, @SinfulLies, @elevatorstuck, @oOKookieOo, @BashfulBat, @RonaldKnox ----- [img]https://i.gyazo.com/589010d28301209da642f981b311a625.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/ce5480bc70e61fcc8a780e8e46634543.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/f48b75cbab5dbc9b106411cadb586b66.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/09e9ffae0245a4f555bd2969ce0dc363.png[/img]
The Grass is Always Greener - Multi Flight | Codes

Huge shoutout to @Aurene who has created the codes for all other Flights for this code that I made last year! These are free to use with Aurene's permission and my own as well! Note that I don't have preview images for all of them, so do bear with me!

@Failuresaurus, @Vulcanatus, @Moonair, @Pollen, @Purrowler, @Pyrouge, @demoliceros, @Angel04, @DeathSpecter, @Shadowswirl, @IcyStorm, @EevyernDracaneon, @Belegorn, @TxTiger, @Artificiary, @VoidSinger, @SamIamLuvDov, @TheoDemoine, @Saraceaser, @AvelynGelato, @Luteia, @Gusted, @ookamisoulreaper, @Kattata, @ElectriWinter, @Serpents, @Rosetail, @Nevros, @WolfTrickster, @WayRox, @Otter112233, @Darquesse, @Scriniarii, @BellumInvictus, @Tigeria, @comet-me-bro, @ZodiacChronicler , @Stoat, @AtticSaltStorms, @KiTea, @scar66, @CarnEvil, @JustNatureThings, @interestingword, @Autumnus, @Hazeledpoppy, @Mellifera, @Mellacherry, @Hawlucha, @phoenixoflegend, @jetfeather, @Swanee, @selenomancy, @Taytenn, @CloudGazer, @sufferkat, @Peyp, @Bluedragon , @SpookyClockwork, @sarcastickitten, @Lisegathe, @Martinique, @Morrenia, @Fruityboy, @vampaneze, @uniquelykenn, @NuclearMuffins1, @LibreNoctre, @Gallant, @Miirim, @inkandbone, @SunglassesArlo, @GreywarenX, @WaterWolf600, @GhostlyMuse, @Wyvernya, @PhoenixPhlight, @Yusaku, @Asrielle, @Bekuno, @RoyalSorceress, @Guardianite, @Whirlwish, @After, @PixelSpiral, @remuslupn, @PolterGengar, @VastPlaguesOfAku, @BlackFlash3003, @SilenceEternal, @Thundercracker, @Lup, @Selah, @LemonSqueezy, @Fukase, @morikar, @Steeil, @Sumael, @OdiAibyouka, @zaphyrae, @ghastimafrix, @Ottsel, @LupusUncia, @Madolche, @NerdySnivy, @DemonsOfTheNight, @Huntess, @PenWingStar, @Warriorgirl1234, @ItachiUmbreon, @Illyrael, @uselessthimbs, @MusicMiner, @Burmecia, @TheMaskedDragon, @mothrune, @Espoir, @Talismarr, @WonderTweek, @GreenGalaxy, @DragonJade, @KaioticWolf, @girlgirlDragon, @Wolfgirl2398, @Vulpess, @Renmei, @SnoringHyena, @Quintillion, @basicblack1986, @SinfulLies, @elevatorstuck, @oOKookieOo, @BashfulBat, @RonaldKnox

589010d28301209da642f981b311a625.png

ce5480bc70e61fcc8a780e8e46634543.png

f48b75cbab5dbc9b106411cadb586b66.png

09e9ffae0245a4f555bd2969ce0dc363.png
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Wonderful layout rex! They are the best <3
Wonderful layout rex! They are the best <3
35326_s.gif
These bio templates are amazing! I used 'One for the History Books' for my dragon Beta, and I must say it fits everything I've needed to put in it! The space for detailed lore was great, and the smaller sections for things that couldn't fit was a lovely addition! I love it a lot, thanks so much for making these!
These bio templates are amazing! I used 'One for the History Books' for my dragon Beta, and I must say it fits everything I've needed to put in it! The space for detailed lore was great, and the smaller sections for things that couldn't fit was a lovely addition! I love it a lot, thanks so much for making these!
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
@Nialatic My absolute pleasure! I'm very glad you enjoy my stuff!
@Nialatic My absolute pleasure! I'm very glad you enjoy my stuff!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Another lovely template :D
@Rexcaliburr Another lovely template :D
ookamisoulreaper_by_ookamisoulreaper-d9jqlqs.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 63 64