Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Official Rainbowbrite Hub
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 52 53
@Biuret I just dress mine up in outfits that suit who i think they really are, whoever that is to you should suffice :p
@Biuret I just dress mine up in outfits that suit who i think they really are, whoever that is to you should suffice :p
Keaea_left_new.png
...........New_Piskel.png
.......................Keaea_right_new.png
I have 1 male and 1 female @Paragon

REMINDER to all. CHECk YOUR lineage Before Buying
I have 1 male and 1 female @Paragon

REMINDER to all. CHECk YOUR lineage Before Buying
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
We should have like a rainbowbrite costume contest or something
We should have like a rainbowbrite costume contest or something
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
There’s over 30 RainbowBrite dragons w/ accent... What have you guys done?!
There’s over 30 RainbowBrite dragons w/ accent... What have you guys done?!

aKHNXwM.png
@duskflower I love it!! I have other rainbow dragons as well. One still needs an awesome name...
@duskflower I love it!! I have other rainbow dragons as well. One still needs an awesome name...
Peachy_Worm_tiny.pngqauPMJ7.png
Peachy_Worm_tiny.png
Is it odd that I can see this craze going so far that someone jokingly opens up a GoFundMe for like, 350 dollars to buy gems for accents and it actually works and goes over that much so that you guys just start giving out free Rainbowbrite accents so there’s over a hundred of them running around and chaos ensues.

It wouldn’t be the weirdest thing that’s happened on FR.
Is it odd that I can see this craze going so far that someone jokingly opens up a GoFundMe for like, 350 dollars to buy gems for accents and it actually works and goes over that much so that you guys just start giving out free Rainbowbrite accents so there’s over a hundred of them running around and chaos ensues.

It wouldn’t be the weirdest thing that’s happened on FR.

aKHNXwM.png
@duskflower

free rainbowbrite accents for everyone! that would be amazing
@duskflower

free rainbowbrite accents for everyone! that would be amazing
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png

I have an actual basic mirror male that was given to me by JoinUs (a short-lived ‘cult’ account) and it isn’t xxx white and is named ‘smile’ but i was wondering if he could still count if thats okay

I have an actual basic mirror male that was given to me by JoinUs (a short-lived ‘cult’ account) and it isn’t xxx white and is named ‘smile’ but i was wondering if he could still count if thats okay
Uq1cq4S.png
@Thornasaur Smile is gorgeous! I think he would be beautiful :) [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=43105493&skin=26916&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Doesn't every cult need some outliers?
@Thornasaur

Smile is gorgeous! I think he would be beautiful :)
dragon?did=43105493&skin=26916&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Doesn't every cult need some outliers?
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
@Pargon

I'd like to be put on the pong list if you ever do female mirror as one.
@Pargon

I'd like to be put on the pong list if you ever do female mirror as one.
My time is FR+3 hr. Replies can be slow, internet isn't the greatest.
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 52 53