Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Official Rainbowbrite Hub
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53
@Jawiro
Yes! Just send a 1way CR with 250g (or more if you want to tip me), and I will add you to Batch 4.
@Jawiro
Yes! Just send a 1way CR with 250g (or more if you want to tip me), and I will add you to Batch 4.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@Xeyla

Could you please add me to the interest list for a female rainbow bright accent?
@Xeyla

Could you please add me to the interest list for a female rainbow bright accent?
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
My gems are ready [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43010637] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/430107/43010637_350.png[/img] [/url]
My gems are ready

43010637_350.png
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
@TalonShrubfire If you want a copy, please send a 1way CR to me with 250g (or more if you want to tip me). I use the CRs as receipts for who paid.

Batch 4 has been sent out, and I have 2 extra accents available, if TalonShrubfire doesn't buy one first.
There are 2(?) spots left on the Batch 4 list! Payments may be sent in, and I will accept them.

Batch 4 list
1- @/retrodetective -paid, sent!
2- @/bloosaur -paid, sent!
3- @/Glaishy -paid, sent!
4- @/HereBeeDragons -Paid, sent!
5- @/Scintillation -paid, sent!
6- @/PandaOverlord -Paid, sent!
7- @/TwoJay -paid, sent!
8- @/Jawiro -paid, sent!
9- @/
10- @/

Batch 5 will be taking orders!
Batch 5 list:
1- @/
2- @/
3- @/
4- @/
5- @/
6- @/
7- @/
8- @/
9- @/
10- @/

Only 10 people at a time can be on the list, it is 250g for a copy (unless you want to tip me). Please send the money in a 1-Way CR, so I don't lose the trade receipt (lol). If you cancel the CR, then your slot will re-open for someone else to fill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Interest Ping List: (Please let me know if you want off the ping list)
@Aluna @Andrewsarchus @Biuret @Bloosaur @Bluebirdi3 @CharlieWeasleyy @ClockworkEclipse @Corvus @DesertUmbra @dragonpsyche @Faedora @FallenAngel @Faolyn @Featherfalls @fithandantilus @GeminiMoon @HoodieCat @IronPen @LennyThynn @LotusCandy @LunaNebulae @Metalhead @Milkyboi @MoonEclispe @NoctisNix @ObsidianMage @PandaOverlord @Paravoina @Raiko @Raytini02 @Sabon @Sailoroid @SakuraDryad @SaltOrCyanide @Saraceaser @SashaFiredrake @Shikieiki @SilverCenter @Sinver @Sirk @Spazzshadow @StarfallQueen @StrangelyQuarky @TheClassCalico @ThirdRoulette @TwoJay @UltimateKitty @unicornponies @Vader @VermontVampyre @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Willowfrost10 @ZARYAN0VA

Female Accent Ping List:
@/TalonShrubfire @/septarianflare @/Spazzshadow @/ClockworkEclipse @/SakuraDryad @/NerdySnivy @/HereBeeDragons @/retrodetective @/Yamir @/TwoJay
@TalonShrubfire If you want a copy, please send a 1way CR to me with 250g (or more if you want to tip me). I use the CRs as receipts for who paid.

Batch 4 has been sent out, and I have 2 extra accents available, if TalonShrubfire doesn't buy one first.
There are 2(?) spots left on the Batch 4 list! Payments may be sent in, and I will accept them.

Batch 4 list
1- @/retrodetective -paid, sent!
2- @/bloosaur -paid, sent!
3- @/Glaishy -paid, sent!
4- @/HereBeeDragons -Paid, sent!
5- @/Scintillation -paid, sent!
6- @/PandaOverlord -Paid, sent!
7- @/TwoJay -paid, sent!
8- @/Jawiro -paid, sent!
9- @/
10- @/

Batch 5 will be taking orders!
Batch 5 list:
1- @/
2- @/
3- @/
4- @/
5- @/
6- @/
7- @/
8- @/
9- @/
10- @/

Only 10 people at a time can be on the list, it is 250g for a copy (unless you want to tip me). Please send the money in a 1-Way CR, so I don't lose the trade receipt (lol). If you cancel the CR, then your slot will re-open for someone else to fill.

Interest Ping List: (Please let me know if you want off the ping list)
@Aluna @Andrewsarchus @Biuret @Bloosaur @Bluebirdi3 @CharlieWeasleyy @ClockworkEclipse @Corvus @DesertUmbra @dragonpsyche @Faedora @FallenAngel @Faolyn @Featherfalls @fithandantilus @GeminiMoon @HoodieCat @IronPen @LennyThynn @LotusCandy @LunaNebulae @Metalhead @Milkyboi @MoonEclispe @NoctisNix @ObsidianMage @PandaOverlord @Paravoina @Raiko @Raytini02 @Sabon @Sailoroid @SakuraDryad @SaltOrCyanide @Saraceaser @SashaFiredrake @Shikieiki @SilverCenter @Sinver @Sirk @Spazzshadow @StarfallQueen @StrangelyQuarky @TheClassCalico @ThirdRoulette @TwoJay @UltimateKitty @unicornponies @Vader @VermontVampyre @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Willowfrost10 @ZARYAN0VA

Female Accent Ping List:
@/TalonShrubfire @/septarianflare @/Spazzshadow @/ClockworkEclipse @/SakuraDryad @/NerdySnivy @/HereBeeDragons @/retrodetective @/Yamir @/TwoJay
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@Xeyla
Than kyou also if you do ever print a female accent I would liked to be pinged for it
@Xeyla
Than kyou also if you do ever print a female accent I would liked to be pinged for it
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I want to draw something for this, but I need to finish my commissions. I'll come back later with something!
I want to draw something for this, but I need to finish my commissions. I'll come back later with something!
B e H O l d t H E M a j e S T y A n d T H E W O n d E R! ! ! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39235341] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392354/39235341_350.png[/img] [/url]
B e H O l d t H E M a j e S T y A n d T H E W O n d E R! ! !

39235341_350.png
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
@Xeyla
I'm sorry, I should have specified... my gems are ready...
for a female accent XD
@Xeyla
I'm sorry, I should have specified... my gems are ready...
for a female accent XD
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
The land was quiet before they came
But our clan has never been the same
They soon took over our homes and our minds
Took all there was and left nothing behind
Our numbers soon fell as fast as flies
Too fast, in fact, to say our goodbyes
Only us few survived when they'd finally gone
The dwindling survivors of their darkened dawn
I've no more family
And I've got no more friends
What hell did we endure
Only to meet our ends?
Where did they come from?
Where did they go?
Where did they come from, Rainbowbrite Joe?

i regret nothing
The land was quiet before they came
But our clan has never been the same
They soon took over our homes and our minds
Took all there was and left nothing behind
Our numbers soon fell as fast as flies
Too fast, in fact, to say our goodbyes
Only us few survived when they'd finally gone
The dwindling survivors of their darkened dawn
I've no more family
And I've got no more friends
What hell did we endure
Only to meet our ends?
Where did they come from?
Where did they go?
Where did they come from, Rainbowbrite Joe?

i regret nothing
Keaea_left_new.png
...........New_Piskel.png
.......................Keaea_right_new.png
guys how do you dress up a rainbowbrite i don’t know what to put on mine
guys how do you dress up a rainbowbrite i don’t know what to put on mine

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53